9th October Update - Furnace Update!

ReptileInsane

SEN. MODERATOR
Staff member
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Today we have added in a new mechanic,

Furnace Levels!

If you have ever thought of trying to upgrade your furnace system, now is the time to do it. With this new mechanic we have introduced to the server, you will be able to exchange money to make your furnace more productive in fuel cost, speed and output. This is a smart way of people able to produce money without having to mine as much.

So you are probably asking, how does it work? Well, all you have to do is left click your placed furnace in your cell to bring up the GUI. This will present you will all the available options you can change with your furnace, including all the information about the furnace!! There are a total of 6 levels, meaning each time you upgrade the furnace, it increases in productivity. This will cost you though!
Warning: Only upgrade furnaces that you plan on keeping in their location. If broken, the level will be lost.

If you have any enquires on the new updates, you can contact a staff member via the #support channel on our Discord. Click here to join.​

Last edited:

Anonymous1683

Veteran Inmate
This will definitely be hard to make a guide. Thanks reptileinsane. But great update. I shall make my guide when I’m off work.

Last edited:
Hmm, this is an interesting update!
On one hand it will mean the buy prices in profit shops will be higher for those who have the upgraded furnaces which kind of seems unfair on lower people who strive on creating good profit shops but can't compete. Also people who want to prestige at some point have to weigh upgrade costs vs time before prestige (this could be resolved if the furnaces could be obtained with their upgrades intact - that would also lead to an interesting possibility of selling an upgraded furnace - I know, probably far fetched).
But on the other, it leads to some really neat things. For those who have profit shops it inevitably means more profit for them (unless the economy quickly turns into a max buy price that near squeezes out any profit for buyer - though that would be really good for early miners).
It also means that for profit shops that have limited space the extra efficiency is most welcome.
And I also see the price of diamond/emerald ore increasing. That +50% (I am keen on testing that as I don't trust the crystal percentages and early testing shows similar here) is pretty significant over time. Could silk touch on your god pick and a good auto-smelting system be the 'new' way to make money the fastest???

[QUOTE = "Агент, сообщение: 15605, участник: 130"] Аккуратное обновление ^ _ ^ [/ QUOTE]
а на какой версии играть надо?