Adding Mythic Crystals (More Than One Enchant Idea Included!)

I got the idea from other people talking about the fact that they should be added. Mythic crystals would be rarer than Legendary crystals, and (this may seem like a bad idea, but they must be super rare crystals) the only way to get them is if you give two 90% or higher Legendary Crystals to the Alchemist, and you would get a (?) Mythic Crystal (?) item. It would give a Mythic Crystal anywhere from 30-60 (or 25-50)% for you to use.

The enchantments that I think would be good for crystals of this rarity would be:
1. Crystal Miner. At the moment you only really see a /rewards filled with good crystals when you watch SSundee (I'm 99.99% sure that YouTube rank gives extra crystals and better crystals), but this could change that.

Level 1: Add a 30% chance of getting a crystal on every block mined.

Level 2: Add another 30% (making it 60% extra chance)

Level 3: Add an extra 40% chance (making it twice as often to get crystals than normal)

Level 4: Add a 50% chance to upgrade the crystal rarity given to you (not counting Legendary, if it would have been Legendary without the added rarity it would add 30% to the crystal success rate).

This would allow higher level miners to get less Common Crystals, and possibly make the classic renamed Common Crystal scam go down in usage.

The next enchant: Lucky Day. Increase the chance of all enchantments on your pickaxe/item to occur. Ever thought Explosive 4 doesn't work enough or 5 seconds isn't enough for Super Breaker? Well, this enchant would fix that (well, maybe/maybe not increase the time for Super Breaker, but always increase the chance of activating it). It would increase the chance of all the enchants on your item to succeed. (This enchant does not apply to passive enchants such as Efficiency)

Level 1: Add a 20% chance of success

Level 2: Add 30% chance to succeed (50% total)

Level 3: Add another 30% (making it 80%)

Level 4: Add a final 20% chance and make the effects of the enchant stronger. For example, a larger explosion on Explosive or a larger radius for Vein Miner, or maybe even a 7 second Super Breaker.

Note that I do realize these enchantments are way overpowered, but note that it costs a ton of money just to bet for a Mythic Crystal to work; it's not even guaranteed.

EDIT: The enchants do not have to be these exact stats, but the general idea I hope gets implemented into the server is
1. What the enchants do
2. A special ability when a Mythic enchant gets to max level.

Last edited:
-1 not only does this seem too op, people who have gpicks could get many legendary crystals, and then trade those in as they have so much money. And to clear up, he probably removes all the commons before hand

Destinyskullbro

Accustomed Inmate
-1 Definitely TOO op. This would change the entire economy of the server and adding this would probably make legendary crystals WAYYY more expensive and that would make ranking up too easy.

Uni

Accustomed Inmate
I got the idea from other people talking about the fact that they should be added. Mythic crystals would be rarer than Legendary crystals, and (this may seem like a bad idea, but they must be super rare crystals) the only way to get them is if you give two 90% or higher Legendary Crystals to the Alchemist, and you would get a (?) Mythic Crystal (?) item. It would give a Mythic Crystal anywhere from 30-60 (or 25-50)% for you to use.

The enchantments that I think would be good for crystals of this rarity would be:
1. Crystal Miner. At the moment you only really see a /rewards filled with good crystals when you watch SSundee (I'm 99.99% sure that YouTube rank gives extra crystals and better crystals), but this could change that.

Level 1: Add a 30% chance of getting a crystal on every block mined.

Level 2: Add another 30% (making it 60% extra chance)

Level 3: Add an extra 40% chance (making it twice as often to get crystals than normal)

Level 4: Add a 50% chance to upgrade the crystal rarity given to you (not counting Legendary, if it would have been Legendary without the added rarity it would add 30% to the crystal success rate).

This would allow higher level miners to get less Common Crystals, and possibly make the classic renamed Common Crystal scam go down in usage.

The next enchant: Lucky Day. Increase the chance of all enchantments on your pickaxe/item to occur. Ever thought Explosive 4 doesn't work enough or 5 seconds isn't enough for Super Breaker? Well, this enchant would fix that (well, maybe/maybe not increase the time for Super Breaker, but always increase the chance of activating it). It would increase the chance of all the enchants on your item to succeed. (This enchant does not apply to passive enchants such as Efficiency)

Level 1: Add a 20% chance of success

Level 2: Add 30% chance to succeed (50% total)

Level 3: Add another 30% (making it 80%)

Level 4: Add a final 20% chance and make the effects of the enchant stronger. For example, a larger explosion on Explosive or a larger radius for Vein Miner, or maybe even a 7 second Super Breaker.

Note that I do realize these enchantments are way overpowered, but note that it costs a ton of money just to bet for a Mythic Crystal to work; it's not even guaranteed.
You decided to steal my ideas. (well some) http://jailbreakmc.com/threads/suggestion-new-ideas.3435/

redpanda2430

Accustomed Inmate
Sorry, but such op enchants, with such low chance crystals will inflate the price of legendary crystals which imo are already too expensive. In addition there are only max 7 enchants on a pick, and with such op enchants, they would be a must on any gpick. Therefore, the chances to get the correct combination of different tiered enchants will be much lower, inflating the price of cleansers as well. So I think this suggestion will destroy ththe economy, sorry mate -1

Well the stats for the enchants don't have to be exactly what I said, but the general ideas I gave are that Mythic Crystals could not be mined (I should have mentioned no Mythic enchant dust), the general ideas for the enchants, and the fact that when a Mythic enchant is maxed, it would give the pickaxe a special ability. The stats could easily be nerfed, and I'm fine with that.

P.S. The replies I got explain perfectly why I don't like doing teamwork much XD (a joke, my ideas irl are not as crazy)