August 16th - Cell Design Competition Winners!

ReptileInsane

SEN. MODERATOR
Staff member
After 2 weeks of building your greatest designs, the results are in and let me say it was hard. With over 70 entries, it was hard to narrow it down to 5. These 5 cells are amazing in their own special way so here they are:

First - UnbanOrDDos
He created an amazing cell with a backstory to accompany it. Each part of the cell was made for a specific reason to contribute to the story. If you want to read the lore you can find it here.

Second - Bullmeza
With his amazing nether themed design, Bullmeza managed to fit so much detail in such a small space. From the nether portal to the dragon head, this cell was defiantly worth 2nd place.

Third - purplepigsfly
Yet another cell with a rich backstory, this cell design has a futuristic feel to it. Not only does it show style in blocks, but in sound and light too. This cell reaches different levels of design!

Forth - Luxisggwp
From Space to the Nether, we haven't yet got a homely cell. Well Luxisggwp managed to create the prisons most home like cell with its yellow theme and clever use of blocks!

Fifth - Rain_Chan
Finally we have a cell created to fit the theme of a tundra like environment. Yet another clever use of blocks, this cell deserves is recognition at fifth place!

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all those who entered with other amazing designs. Another competition will be announced soon so make sure you keep coming back to the forums! If the winners who have a an optional prize could contact me on discord with what you want, I can get Pat to give it to you as soon as possible!

Have a nice day!

After 2 weeks of building your greatest designs, the results are in and let me say it was hard. With over 70 entries, it was hard to narrow it down to 5. These 5 cells are amazing in their own special way so here they are:

First - UnbanOrDDos
He created an amazing cell with a backstory to accompany it. Each part of the cell was made for a specific reason to contribute to the story. If you want to read the lore you can find it here.

Second - Bullmeza
With his amazing nether themed design, Bullmeza managed to fit so much detail in such a small space. From the nether portal to the dragon head, this cell was defiantly worth 2nd place.

Third - purplepigsfly
Yet another cell with a rich backstory, this cell design has a futuristic feel to it. Not only does it show style in blocks, but in sound and light too. This cell reaches different levels of design!

Forth - Luxisggwp
From Space to the Nether, we haven't yet got a homely cell. Well Luxisggwp managed to create the prisons most home like cell with its yellow theme and clever use of blocks!

Fifth - Rain_Chan
Finally we have a cell created to fit the theme of a tundra like environment. Yet another clever use of blocks, this cell deserves is recognition at fifth place!

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all those who entered with other amazing designs. Another competition will be announced soon so make sure you keep coming back to the forums! If the winners who have a an optional prize could contact me on discord with what you want, I can get Pat to give it to you as soon as possible!

Have a nice day!
I built rain chans cell