August 25th - Dungeon Themed Cell Design Competition!

ReptileInsane

SEN. MODERATOR
Staff member
Hey everyone! So we are going to do another cell contest but this time the theme is a bit different. This time, I want to see who can create the most dungeon like cell. I want to see who can create the creepiest dungeons that would send shivers down anyone spines when they visit.

So, how will it work?
Basically, once you have finished creating your cell design on the Prison Server, you will take some screenshots from any angle. You can take as many as you want and once you have done you will upload to the google forms post down below! Once the week it up, the google form will be closed! The cell designs will then be judged and prizes will be given to the top 5 designs.

How will it be judged?
It will be judged on effort and style.

Rules
1. Your cell must not change from when you submit to when the winners are announced.
2. You cannot copy other cells.
3. The prize will go to the cell owner.
4. Have fun and be inventive!

Prizes:
1: Either an September Crate or a mystery rare block!
2. Iron Guard spawn egg.
3. Bold and/or Italic username style.
4. 100% Legendary Crystal and 100% Cleanser
5. 100% Legendary Crystal

Submit your cell here: Closed
Form will be closed on the 8th of September!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Eluviate

Accustomed Inmate
I'm Excited For This! I Wasn't Able To Finish My Old Plot In Time For The Other Competition

Also, it still says "August 2nd - Dungeon Themed Cell Design Competition!" Not August 25th

And 1 Question That I Have Is Whether We Can Use A Custom Texture Pack To Enhance The Look Of Our Cell When Sending Screenshots

Such As Changing A Painting To Add Aesthetics To Our Cell Or Changing Another Block To Look Like Mossy Cobblestone or Mossy Stone Brick.

I'm Assuming That This Will Mean That Staff Will Have to Personally Visit Some Cells To Verify That Everything Shown In Screenshots Is Real

Last edited:

Xshot12

Accustomed Inmate
is this a choice between the September crate and the block or will it be random? hyped will be participating in this!! also who is judging?

Novo

Accustomed Inmate
I'm Excited For This! I Wasn't Able To Finish My Old Plot In Time For The Other Competition

Also, it still says "August 2nd - Dungeon Themed Cell Design Competition!" Not August 25th

And 1 Question That I Have Is Whether We Can Use A Custom Texture Pack To Enhance The Look Of Our Cell When Sending Screenshots

Such As Changing A Painting To Add Aesthetics To Our Cell Or Changing Another Block To Look Like Mossy Cobblestone or Mossy Stone Brick.

I'm Assuming That This Will Mean That Staff Will Have to Personally Visit Some Cells To Verify That Everything Shown In Screenshots Is Real
I mean I don’t think it will help you even if it is allowed. The cell is supposed to look amazing, and if it doesn’t look amazing without changing textures around in a tpack then you probably wouldn’t have won anyway. Also I’m assuming the judges visit the top cells based on the screenshots and look around and give placements based more on the visits than the screenshots.

Good luck to everyone entering!