August 2nd - Cell Design Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. Suppose you designed your cell and you took screenshots and submitted them, but then you changed your cell (not the whole cell, just added a few more things to it) when you mark/look at the cells will you use the images I submitted or the current look of the cell?

Cool, super hyped for this! Are resource packs allowed?

EDIT: Tagging @ReptileInsane for this since I have to decide if I want to build around a texture pack or not!
On this note, how customized can the texture packs be? If any texture packs are allowed, I could see players using texture packs to be able to emulate blocks that are otherwise not obtainable (an example would be changing something common like Cobblestone to an otherwise unobtainable block like Spruce Wood, or even using texture packs to create detailed pixel art (although this would take lots of time and dedication).

Last edited:
If we have already submitted a cell design on our main accounts, are we allowed to submit another entry with a different account and different cell?

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
I believe that vines should be taken out of the picture for first place. Let’s say the person who won chose a vine, they would grow it and get many. They would then have a monopoly over the market and would create an unbalanced economy. They would be able to keep growing and make more money. This one contest shouldn’t make a player on baltop.

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
Hello, I’m asking about the port number to this server bc I’m rly excited to play this server, but I entered the ip adress but the port number is still incorrect, do u mind telling me the port number. Btw I’m playing mobile.
Sorry to say, but this server isn’t available on mobile. It’s available on Java edition though!

Status
Not open for further replies.