Accepted Ban Appeal (BusterdogTNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. BusterdogTNT
2. Hacking (admitted)
3. no proof I was hacking
4. miiilo
5. The reason I want to be unbanned is because this is a fun server for me to play on, this server actually is fun, and I am sorry for using my hack client and promise never to do it again. I have deleted my hack client and provided you with some screen shots for proof. I am truly sorry for hacking on your server and promise to never hack again on this server and all servers. I could not post a photo of my desktop because the file is too large and there is no mods folder because I have never dowloaded any mods.

Sincerely,
Matthew (BusterdogTNT)

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 12.48.57.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 12.49.17.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 12.49.44.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 12.50.18.png

if you look above i have found a way to post a screenshot of my desktop by taking them in chunks. I cannot post the whole thing because the file is too large.

Sincerely,
Matthew (busterdogtnt)

Miiilo

Staff member
Hey! If you could, can you send me uncropped screenshot of the desktop folder and upload it to imgur.com or something so I can see dates modified. For now, you will be unable to join the server.

Last edited:

Miiilo

Staff member
A technicality came up. I need to see the DATES MODIFIED for every screenshot. Please send me those via forums or discord.

Miiilo

Staff member
You need to upload them to a website so we can see when you modified the folders to make sure they are not old.

He needs to see that all your files were updated recently to prove you did remove the hacks and to make sure you didnt add any back.

-Ace_Of_Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.