Accepted Ban appeal for illegal deals

Discussion in 'Handled Ban Appeals' started by AsheMayonnaise, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsheMayonnaise

AsheMayonnaise New Member

1. Minecraft Username: AsheMayonnaise
    2. Ban Reason: Illegal deals
    3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I was rightly banned. I was trying to do an irl deal for a blizzard game, but didn't do it. I attempted to though.
    4. Who were you banned by: FrostedNorth
    5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I was looking for a game called ''black ops 4''. Though, I didn't know that trading in game money for blizzard games was an illegal deal and bannable. I thought it was the same as Steam. I didn't do the deal though, I was saying ''Doing irl deals, looking for paypal money or black ops 4'' in the chat. Also, I got 2 warnings. The first was for paypal, iPose didn't say anything about blizzard games. I removed ''paypal money'' from my message and the second I had no idea what iPose was referring to because he said ''AsheMayonnaise this is your last warning. The irl deals you are looking for are illegal and bannable.'' I thought he made a mistake and thought I wrote about paypal money again. So he warned me which was the second warning, and then before I knew it Frosted joined and instantly banned me. I am sorry for my actions.
    Screenshot of me being banned: https://imgur.com/a/LVz0Mgv

#1 AsheMayonnaise, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Nacato

Nacato Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Heya AsheMayonnaise,

Thanks for your appeal. Please make sure that such a thing won´t happen again as it will result in a permanent ban without a chance to appeal. Also take a look again at the rules just for future reference.

Thanks

Accepted

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.