user: xX_JacobPlayz_Xx
Banned for xray.
Reason for Ban:I wasn't hacking. it did look extremely fishy, but I dug down where I normally start and I found the chamber. so naturally I got excited and grabbed the contents before being banned for xray :(.
Banned by Zagrid.
I have played fairly the few hours that I have played on the server, and to be banned for something I did not do is unjust.

DEADLY_COMBO

Staff member
Since you were banned for cheating you need to include screenshots of the following uncropped.

- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

Zagrid

MODERATOR+
Staff member
You edited your versions folder on the exact day that you sent your first screenshots. Would you like to admit that you were using a hacked client or make up some excuse?

im not the type of person to lie. ive achieved staff member ranks on other servers and i always help when necessary the only time i ever got banned from a server is when i gave my laptop to a friend, who then downloaded mods and abused them. when i found out i deleted the files and vowed to 1. never give my account away to anyone, and 2. never download or use hacks of any sort. you may not beleive me and that is up to you. i know what i have done, and hacking is not it

Zagrid

MODERATOR+
Staff member
This issue is that I know you were hacking and this isn't my first ban appeal. Everyone tries to make the excuse "I needed to change this to do this" I never believe it since the appeal is made literal minutes after the changes. So I will wait until you are honest. If you do some research on older appeals the honest people get unmanned quicker than dishonest.