Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: Vounce
2. Ban Reason: Advertising (PMS)
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I do not any proof since I did advertise.
4. Who were you banned by: Agennt
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned since I really didn't know it will ban me immediately. I thought they would give me a warning and I would stop. By the way, this is my first time doing this in a server. I found this server from SSundee and being banned feels a little weird since I am a SSundee fan. I hope I can be unbanned, I am sorry for advertising and will not advertise in any server in any way. I will be fair and start small and try to grow bigger. Thank you.

Agent

Staff member
You specifically told players you were looking for builders for your own Minecraft server and then continued to send me the IP. It certainly seems like you knew advertising wasn't allowed, yet you still did it. Why would you think a warning would suffice for trying to draw players from JailBreak MC to your own, and how can I be certain you won't do it again considering the fact that even though you knew it wasn't allowed you wanted to keep doing it until a staff member told you to stop?

I advertised because I made a minecraft server. However, I didn't realize it would do poorly. So i needed help with building a minecraft spawn. That is why I specifically asked for builders. I am truly sorry and will never do something like this ever again.

Last edited:

Agent

Staff member
Since you seem sincere and have promised to never do anything of the sort, I will reduce your ban to 5 days. Please don't advertise again because it won't be appealable.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.