1. Minecraft Username: Rogerdark
2. Ban Reason: X-ray
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I am going to put screen shots.
4. Who were you banned by: Zagrid
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I barely played the server for two day's and never had any problems with staff members one more thing was I was getting help from another person on Discord and I never knew the person that was helping me find chamber was hacking he was really nice to me and I didn't think that he was a x-ray person but if I'm banned then it is possible they were using x-ray I don't have any information on the player he randomly added me on discord and I accepted and he told me he play jailbreak and that he will help me find chambers but after he block me after helping me find chambers and I delete chat and him on discord I didn't know this would happen because if I did I would have not delete him.

If you were reported for hacking and the report was accepted, screenshots of these must be included:
- .minecraft Folder

- Mods Folder:
I Don't have one
- Version Folder

- Resource Packs folder

- Recycle Bin

- Desktop

Zagrid

MODERATOR+
Staff member
That is very confusing and I really don't want to listen to excuses. All I need to know is if you will admit to using a hacked client. Considering I can see you edited your folders that means you removed something which if you decided to try to argue you did not use a hacked client. Well, plain and simple, I won't believe you.

Look what I removed was a old folder that had x-ray in it and I didn't want to make myself look bad for having it in my .minecraft folder that why I removed it I never used any x-ray on a server look if you want I will take a temp ban so I can get on the server again but will be sad:( because I will miss my friend's on the server I also promise I won't have any hack or get any ever please I just want to be able to get on the server tomorrow I'm going to bed after this I hope you can let me back on server I'm sorry if you won't believe me but its true I'm dumb for adding people and listening to them.

I would like to weigh in, as I was the one who reported Rogerdark.

From my point of view, it did not look like you had any help at all, your head was looking at walls down below like you were searching for "something." I was able to record a little bit of it, but it did not lead you to a chamber, so I didn't use it. I have a small video of it if you would like to see it.

I don't think you had a "friend" help you out in any way, shape or form.

Zagrid

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Either way, you admitted to at least having an X-ray thing and removing it. I honestly could not care less if you are telling the truth in someone telling you where to go or if you were doing it yourself.

With that out of the way, give me a good reason in why I should unban you. I don't like to regret my decisions.

Look I want to play the server its super fun and I love playing it and helping other players I'm so sorry if I annoyed you in any way I promise you will never ever see me hacking or anything bad on the server I learned my lesson please forgive me and give me a second chance i wont mes it up again!

Last edited:
1. Minecraft Username: Rogerdark
2. Ban Reason: X-ray
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I am going to put screen shots.
4. Who were you banned by: Zagrid
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I barely played the server for two day's and never had any problems with staff members one more thing was I was getting help from another person on Discord and I never knew the person that was helping me find chamber was hacking he was really nice to me and I didn't think that he was a x-ray person but if I'm banned then it is possible they were using x-ray I don't have any information on the player he randomly added me on discord and I accepted and he told me he play jailbreak and that he will help me find chambers but after he block me after helping me find chambers and I delete chat and him on discord I didn't know this would happen because if I did I would have not delete him.

If you were reported for hacking and the report was accepted, screenshots of these must be included:
- .minecraft Folder

- Mods Folder:
I Don't have one
- Version Folder

- Resource Packs folder

- Recycle Bin

- Desktop

Ok let me tell what really happened so i started playing this server on the 10th of november. When i started to play i played with a friend called martijn_master we started playing and met a person that helped us and played with us he found alot of chambers and i asked him how he did that he replied with i use a program called x-ray i sad to him what is does he replied with i can look trough the ground and that is how he finds the chambers. So he helped me installing it and that was on 11th of november. When i used it that day i got banned and he was like its your own fault bye. And then i realized im stupid and im dumb. I dont need to have hacks to be good. Im really sorry and i hope i could get a second chance on this really good server and be a normal player again.

Last edited: