1. Minecraft Username: lRachel_
2. Ban Reason: Suspicious Activity
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No I don't since the reason is because of activity
4. Who were you banned by: PatP
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned because first of all I was banned because of being suspicious so there really isn't any proof I did anything wrong. Psykko confronted me and asked about my suspicious activity which I'm assuming was because I had many epic crystals. But personally I feel like how is it impossible to have that many? I have played quite awhile and I mine at least 50% of my time online. I also regularly go around cells and buy many crystals from other people. As well as that I pay my brother to mine for me and sometimes another member. I'm just emphasizing the fact that although I had many epic crystals. It's not like it's impossible to get many. It just takes a lot of mining and buying from others. This may seem like a bad reason but as well as that I have diamond and have Bold and Italic username so I don't know why I would ever do a action that risks losing all of it.