Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username:War_Leader
2. Ban Reason:Unapproved link, Illegal Deal (Discord Server)
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:I have never been on your discord server, and did not even play Minecraft at the time of ban. My discord name is WarLeaderK#9244, and I never did an illegal deal. I am confused by this ban and would like to see what the staff member saw. I believe this is possibly a mistake ban because I did not play on this server, and do not recall ever even doing deals?
4. Who were you banned by: Its_Lexie
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I never did what they have implied I did and really don't even know why I am banned, if you guys have evidence saying that I did do this deal, please show it to me because I am very confused

Its_Lexie

Accustomed Inmate
You did an illegal deal in game or wanted to do one. The player then messaged me *with proof* that the discord was indeed your account such as video evidence, since your ban was long ago I have misplaced the evidence from which I held when you were banned. Care to explain?

I honestly do not know what to explain, I am not the person who you think I am. I would never attempt to scam someone, especially in a virtual game such as Minecraft. Is there a way I can talk with you about this and show you that I did not do this? I seriously do not remember even being on your server, I had found this on a Minecraft server website and tried logging in to see the ban. Furthermore, do you remember at least who said this or when it was posted so they can possibly show the evidence that is supposedly there? I am open to showing you whatever you need to prove that I am not the person who you think I am.

Its_Lexie

Accustomed Inmate
I am going to go ahead and unban you. Simply because I don't remember the situation, so I can't go further into it. You'll be unbanned shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.