Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: Emperor Zen
2. Ban Reason: it said IRL scamming
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I wish xD
4. Who were you banned by: Deadly_combo banned me
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I just logged into my account and I was suddenly banned, I've never hacked, cheated, glitched or anything like the acquisition, the ban happened in late October, I stopped playing a while back and I just started watching sundees series again, on another not he should stop playing fortnight gahahaha. Thank you for your time Deadly Combo

Counter

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Since Deadly is no longer staff, I'll take care of this appeal. You were banned for IRL scamming, therefore did you scam someone in an IRL deal?

I never tried to get money for anything I had in the game, I never had anything of that much value, you also banned my brother for ban evading, disccraft

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Since CounterSix is busy with other things, I will take care of this appeal.

You were banned for IRL scamming on the 29th of October. You wouldn't have been banned unless you scammed someone in an IRL deal. Now, since DEADLY_COMBO is no longer staff, I need you to tell me who you scammed (the player's in-game name) and what you scammed (the items). If you don't, you will not be unbanned.

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Someone on your account IRL scammed another player on the server. Whether it was you, or your brother you will not be unbanned unless you tell me who you IRL scammed and what you scammed from them. To get an unban you have to give the items you scammed back and if you don't know who you scammed, then that won't be possible. If your brother uses the account Emperor_Zen, I suggest you talk to him if you want to get unbanned. If he still claims he didn't scam anyone, and you have no idea who and what was scammed you won't be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.