Accepted BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username:TSM_MEMELORD
2. Ban Reason:AFK Mining
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:No
4. Who were you banned by:AgentOkay
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned because i haven't done anything i was holding w to walk forward and holding the left click. I was also watching the screen every so often when i was banned i was confused because i didn't understand what i did. Please i don't understand what i did to get permanently banned but can i have a second chance i love this server that's why i bought the gold rank. all i want is a second chance.

Last edited:

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
I was spectating you for quite a while. Although it might be the case that you were able to auto-mine without an illegal modification "Any sort of AFK/Auto-Mining/Fishing/Killing Mobs" is strictly prohibited on JailBreak MC. After you were done with mining an entire row of the mine (2x1 blocks) you kept mining away at the bedrock for a while. I counted and a few times you were simply swinging away at the bedrock walls for a good 4-5 minutes. I didn't record the majority of it however here is a clip to show you what I mean: https://streamable.com/pv8m3

You state you were "holding w to walk forward and holding the left click" which is believable but then you state "I was also watching the screen", so then why were you mining away at the bedrock walls of the mine? Kindly explain that. I also suggest telling the truth since that is your only way of getting unbanned. Also, a reminder, buying a rank doesn't mean you are shown leniency when breaking the rules because every player is equal and we don't show favoritism.

Also, please provide uncropped screenshots of the following so I can make sure you weren't using any illegal modifications:
- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Your resourcepacks folder and versions folder were both edited yesterday 9 minutes and 6 minutes respectively before taking a screenshot of your .minecraft folder. Could you kindly explain why you edited them and what you removed? I suggest you tell the truth because only then do you have a chance of being unbanned.

You also have not replied to the queries I have, kindly do so as I will not let this appeal move forward until you do. I will repost them for you since you may have missed them:
You state you were "holding w to walk forward and holding the left click" which is believable but then you state "I was also watching the screen", so then why were you mining away at the bedrock walls of the mine? Kindly explain that. I also suggest telling the truth since that is your only way of getting unbanned.

I admit I had a hacked Client the resource pack had a duplicate resource pack however the version folder had hacks however no afkmine and was not used on this server the reason I had mined at bedrock is cuz I looked at the screen every so often because I was watching a tv show

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Thank you for cooperating with me and answering all the questions I had for you. Since you were honest and have promised to never AFK-mine on JailBreak MC again, I will reduce your ban to 2 days. Have a nice day.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.