Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: ryan2750
2. Ban Reason: 'Ban Evasion- Tsm_memelord'
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No, but i'd be more than happy to get all 3 of us in a call to prove we are different people.
4. Who were you banned by: AgentOkay
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: So, me and tsm_memelord know each other irl. He called me saying he had been banned so he said i could take some stuff from his cell. I visited his cell and took the stuff i wanted and went to spawn and opened a crate. I saw 'AgentOkay' and less than 5 seconds later i was banned for 'Ban Evasion'. I Have no clue as to why this may have happened other than given circumstances, it may have been suspicious. It may seem a bit fishy but i can assure you i am not Tsm_memelord (and as mentioned i am willing to get in a call to prove this). I am willing to do Anything to prove we are different people as i have invested time and money into the server, and i'd hate to see it all go to waste.

Thanks for reading and i hope we can resolve this issue soon.

Kind regards
-ryan2750

Just realised I do have proof against the accusation, I have messages of me and him talking on multiple social media platforms multiple weeks prior to the ban

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
I would like to get into a discord call with you and TSM_MEMELORD. Kindly contact me on discord at Agent#4341 so we can arrange that.

Agent

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Since you've proved to me you and TSM_MEMELORD are different people and he doesn't have access to your account, I will unban you. Have a nice day.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.