1. Minecraft Username: DIAMOND RyanLim
2. Ban Reason: Illegal Deal.
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: Nope. I'm gonna be honest.
4. Who were you banned by: S'mod Nacato
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I know this may sound unreasonable. I am new to this server. I didn't read the rules. And I got to F by irl deals. Me, although rich, I was still oblivious to different sort of rules. So I was offered by this player called JackJack_C. He offered me 20 million for a rank in a different server. I know this may sound extremely stupid, but I accepted. After the trade was completed, I was thinking back about the trade. I knew irl deals were allowed but why would this server allow irl deals for different servers?! That's promoting. Therefore, I called Nacato to my cell. I asked him about it and he told me it was bannable. I knew the chances were that if I told him about this illegal action that I did, oblivious to the fact that it was illegal, until afterwards, he would ban me. Therefore, I made a terrible mistake and tried to hide it. Afterwards, I felt a little guilty but I had bought the diamond rank and I loved this server a lot compared to all others so getting banned may make me lose up to 100 dollars. I know this is unreasonable but I believe I should be given a second chance at my favorite server because I did not know that this was a rule, if I did, I would never have done this. NEVER.