Big and good edition ideas

TriggerBottinq

Accustomed Inmate
Hi my name is TriggerBottinq and I have some suggestions to fix how lame and boring the server is.
1. Shakedown: Shakedown requires 15 players to start but legit only 5-10 ever go. Make it min 0 players to start the loot is legit garbage anyway. Also make it spawn every hour and increase the loot. Like common crystals are in them? Really? So bad, that’s why no one goes.
2: Boss eggs: No one buys them! You need to make them 5-8 dollars (not including sale) so we actually have something to do other than mining! Also have 1 spawn every hour. (Rotate wither and iron golem). And it will not break the eco as there loot for 1st is not op legit u get like 300k worth of stuff and maybe 750k if you get really lucky with a name tag.
3: Prestige Perks: Hate to break it to ya but there’s only like 5 no life’s that got sell all. There should be a system where u can find tokens when mining to unlock them as well. That way it adds the prestige name tags to the eco and people would play more to earn tokens. Also make them sellable to add to the eco.
Pvp: WOW, just wow, horrible setup. Only people who go try hard can pvp. Legit there’s like 10 kids on the server who can pvp because they have the armor for it. Let’s keep the customs for pickaxes/tools but I think u should be able to earn exp from mining diamonds and other ores and go to an enchant table and make vanilla armor. Pvp would be so fun because a lot more people could do it. This could also cause pvp events and people would attend them. Keep customs like poison, haste, and speed. But let people enchant armor so everyone can have fun piping. It’s just to much of A grind to get p4 u3. Also, let’s make pvp 1.8. No one finds 1.12 pvp fun. You take like no damage and it’s just pointless. 1.12 pvp for bosses tho if u can’t do that make them more buff to counter. Also you guys should add a pvp mine. Every prison server has one and it be really fun. Add one to the a mine warp so everyone can go.
Events: like I said before. There needs to be some more events. I think an event should come out like an hour after one is over. I think an event for who mines most blocks in 10 mins would be a really good edition. Then of course some pvp events with gangs like koth and some last man standing events.
Outpost: I think you guys should add an outpost. Let me explain what it would do. If your gang had control of it you would get a sell buff of maybe .5 or something. It’s something in factions and I think it would work good on a prison server. You could call it courtyard actually. Whoever’s gang controls the courtyard would get a good sell booster.

That’s all for now. Probably no staff will look at this but comment if you think these are good ideas. Make sure pat sees it.
-TriggerBotting aka WetDrip

TriggerBottinq

Accustomed Inmate
Also just letting you know the server is dying because the only thing to do is mine. Adding these things would make new players stay for a long time. But you prob won’t add any cause you don’t care lol.

Nacato

Supreme Being
Staff member
As I mainly deal with updates lemme give you some insight on this.

1. Shakedown:
Well, I agree with you on that one atleast. More or less this event became a bit underrated (simply because the eco of the server has risen). Thus buffing it in the meaning of reducing the time to an hour and the player amount to 5 can be done. (Loot might be tweaked although there will still be common crystals)

2. Boss eggs:
Reducing prices is not something I can really influence. In the end it is up to Pat (Mas) to give approval. Once a new boss comes out it is natural for me that the others slightly drop in price. Making it an HOURLY event is a - in my opinion - ridiculously dumb idea (sorry to be so harsh). Yes the loot from the iron guard might not be the best but it is (all in all) still worth 300-500k per run. Same with the wither. That means spawning in 3.6 - 6 Mil each day.... oh wait no as we have like 10 subservers now and players cannot switch those there should be one on every :thinking: ? Well regardless, the point is: Why should I buy bosses if I just have to wait an hour or even a day ?

3. Prestige:
If I recall correctly we can only hand out the tokens through prestiging (I will check on that tho). Even if we could hand them out we would not. They are not tradeable so that is good because if they were tradeable prices for things like /fly, /sellall or /nextupdatewaitforit would have to be heavily increased or would not be there. If you could get tokens through mining /fly would 100% be not on the list then because I do not want loads of people to have it lol.

4. PvP:
Yep I agree it should be easier for everyone to pvp. However giving people vanilla items goes against our custom enchants. I mean I guess there could be a way where we coule do /vanillayard and you could fight with vanilla stuff. Problem is that it will still not make pvp popular imo. Furthermore people will be able to take those vanilla items back to the main servers (vanilla items => blacklisted items).
EDIT: Ahh yeah I forgot... 1.8 pvp (and the lovely hackers). Well... I kinda prefer 1.8 pvp too and yes it would be possible. I am not sure if that would be really the best implementation (for vanilla pvp probs but not for custom).

5. Event:
Nice thought but hourly events one after another are ridiculously hard to manage and you first have to come up with loads of different ideas every hour, every day as you don‘t wanna dissatisfy the players with always the same events. So that requires way more time then you might expect. We already have /event on a weekly basis which is p cool in my opinion.

6. Outpost:
Ehm yeah.... sure can be added. Nothing that will change pvp too much unless we give enough advantages (even then it would only be like 3-4 gangs competing against each other).
Furthermore yard is a subserver in itself and we cannot give the advantage like a multiplier cross server.
I could imagine that whoever has KOTH gets access to a special shop with special items (maybe even store) but it would still be only 3 - 4 gangs competing for it.

Regarding your last statement. Yes the server is prison thus you only mine. I tried changing it so players would play the mobarena (with a good team you can probably make profit as you can potentially get 200 ish nuggets per run on sewers).
Apparantly no one wants to play that anymore so they go back to prison again.
Welp I tried

Last edited:

TriggerBottinq

Accustomed Inmate
Ok maybe spawn a boss every 2 hours and if u buy it u legit get loot for buying it so people will still buy. Also the vanilla enchants could be sharpness, unbreaking, Fire aspect, and protection 4. That would be fair if those were vanilla enchants you could get. You get the exp farm mining then everyone can work for a set. Also of course enchanting can give proj 4 and fire 4 on armor so not everyone can just easily get port 4 every time.

Nacato

Supreme Being
Staff member
Won‘t happen on daily (or every 2,3,4,5,6 days). It will make the nametags, 100% cleansers and bosses loss value. Why would players have to buy bosses if there are 10 spawned on a daily basis ?

TriggerBottinq

Accustomed Inmate
Because they can’t all win lol. And if you were smart you would know bosses are never spawned so if u show people how fun they are they will buy them to fight and get the loot. And every 5 hours 1 should spawn there loot isn’t even that good. When the server was booming I got first like 8 times ik it’s not that good

Regarding your last statement. Yes the server is prison thus you only mine. I tried changing it so players would play the mobarena (with a good team you can probably make profit as you can potentially get 200 ish nuggets per run on sewers).
Apparantly no one wants to play that anymore so they go back to prison again.
Welp I tried
Please buff Mobarena Lol. Also there is no possible way you can get 200 nuggets on sewers unless you mean COMBINED from everyone participating. (Assuming you have 6 players that all tryhard)
It just needs to be buffed overall and you need to put a lot more work into it.
I'm assuming that you didn't create the mobarena plugin yourself so it should be fairly easy to properly configure it.
A lot of things are very broken and unbalanced to say the least. And get a good builder because lol even if the first map is only a test thingy, you could have done the effort and build a half decent map first before you release it.
Anyway Mobarena should actually be close to mining when it comes to making money when u maxed the kits and stuff.
So we are talking 300-400k per hour here in nuggets. Otherwise why would i even go for it? Right now its only worth it for people that aren't any higher than A mine with a trash pickaxe.

Nacato

Supreme Being
Staff member
Because they can’t all win lol. And if you were smart you would know bosses are never spawned so if u show people how fun they are they will buy them to fight and get the loot. And every 5 hours 1 should spawn there loot isn’t even that good. When the server was booming I got first like 8 times ik it’s not that good
Regardless, it is still 10 Bosses that get spawned 3 (nearly 4) times a day. So 30 bosses (if we spawn them on all subservers). Obviosly only 2 - 3 of these are full. However, that is still nearly $100 every day.
Also yeah only 5 people get the loot but still for me that would be ENOUGH of a reason to not buy bosses. Why should you bother buying them if you get the same chance as everyone else of doing the fight. Making boss fights for store purchases private is not an option.

The 100% cleanser is so rare lol and so are the tags so u wrong.
Maybe if you refer to the solo loot for 1 person but not the loot of all 5 players. Also yes they are rare now because there is not a lot of Boss fights. Imagine how many are gonna be around if there is 3 daily boss fights.

Please buff Mobarena Lol. Also there is no possible way you can get 200 nuggets on sewers unless you mean COMBINED from everyone participating. (Assuming you have 6 players that all tryhard)
It just needs to be buffed overall and you need to put a lot more work into it.
I'm assuming that you didn't create the mobarena plugin yourself so it should be fairly easy to properly configure it.
A lot of things are very broken and unbalanced to say the least. And get a good builder because lol even if the first map is only a test thingy, you could have done the effort and build a half decent map first before you release it.
Anyway Mobarena should actually be close to mining when it comes to making money when u maxed the kits and stuff.
So we are talking 300-400k per hour here in nuggets. Otherwise why would i even go for it? Right now its only worth it for people that aren't any higher than A mine with a trash pickaxe.

Yeah the Mobarena is pretty unrewarding atm which I will change a bit. However, what you said here does not make any sense
I wanna see B and C miners that make that amount of money per hour. It would be possible to give each Prison Rank their own arena with different amounts of nuggets.

And get a good builder because lol even if the first map is only a test thingy, you could have done the effort and build a half decent map first before you release it.
Well it is still in Beta and the first map was to literally show the player how the Mob Arena works.

Also there is no possible way you can get 200 nuggets on sewers unless you mean COMBINED from everyone participating. (Assuming you have 6 players that all tryhard)

I'm comparing it to people at F mine with god pickaxes not some C mine randoms. If you are adding mobarena as an alternative to mining then it needs to be rewarded as such. The highest people can easily make $1m per hour mining, so equally the people who grinded mobarena for days should equally be able to get good rewards.
Also there is no normal way to reach Level 484 in Sewer. What he did was abuse the spawn mechanics and he probably just camped at the spawn doors farming kills. If you play legit you will die before you reach level 100 in any case. I reached Level 360 too camping there but thats not really legit isn't it?

Nacato

Supreme Being
Staff member
I'm comparing it to people at F mine with god pickaxes not some C mine randoms. If you are adding mobarena as an alternative to mining then it needs to be rewarded as such. The highest people can easily make $1m per hour mining, so equally the people who grinded mobarena for days should equally be able to get good rewards.
Also there is no normal way to reach Level 484 in Sewer. What he did was abuse the spawn mechanics and he probably just camped at the spawn doors farming kills. If you play legit you will die before you reach level 100 in any case. I reached Level 360 too camping there but thats not really legit isn't it?
I will ask him if he abused such a glitch or if he normally got them (and if that is the case then i will ask him to record it).
Furthermore, it is not supposed to be on an “F Mine Reward Level“ as even A Miners could get that amount of money with no effort. Why mine as A, B, C ... yeah even D mines if you get rewards equal to E and F mining ? That is why I said that we could possible create an arena for each mine rank. It will just take time^

@Nacato Can you PLEASEEEE remove Witches from MobArena? They are absolutely and utterly broken. They give you a whoppin' 1 minute of weakness and poison which basically means you are dead. They throw damage potions that deal like 4 HEARTS damage, if there are multiple of them you basically instantly die from the damage potions. And if that wasn't already broken enough they can give themself REGENERATION or something idk, anyway it literally gives them godmode. No matter what you do they are unkillable. Just remove them lol.

Also i wouldn't call that a glitch. There are TWO doors before you can enter the Arena. What else is their purpose?
You just need that strategy right now because there are just too many mobs spawning and with the witches it becomes impossible.
You have to get really lucky to even make it work since when you get a godmode witch into the spawn area you are DOOMED Lol.