BIG suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
moderators that ban people in the game should not be able to handle bans that has been posted by the person been banned. for example : Deadly combo bans > fred = Deadly combo should not be the 1 to decide if fred's ban gets lifted or not and as for moderators accusing people using alts when most are not there should be a system in place where we are able to prove this such as discord discussing this with the owner and a few moderators or even through skype who agrees ??

Kay

Staff member
This won't happen, in fact the mods who ban the person are the only ones who can handle the appeals as stated in the ban appeal format thread. - http://prntscr.com/l2x1qi

The staff who banned the person is the one who knows the situation best so honestly having someone else handle it just wouldn't be a good idea and I really don't see any reason for it to be like that in the first place.

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
Same thing what Kay said. The person who banned/muted you would best know the situation and in most cases most staff are lenient. All you have to do is not argue and apologize and most times you'll be off the hook for a first offense. Anyways this isn't going to be added.

Kay

Staff member
well thats stupid so basically the 1 who bans you rules you life ?
It's not really, and they don't "rule your life" all you have to do is be respectful to the staff who banned you whether it be in your appeal or over discord. If you're acting out at them it'll make it look like you don't deserve the unban and that you'll keep that attitude on the server.

or some mods should not jump to conclusions accusing me of using an alt to avoid a ban which then my sister got banned too that could be a lesson to mods and they could also put a system in place to prove people are not using alts to prevent other people getting blamed

Ok, look at this way, if you don't break a rule you can't get banned. So instead of throwing a temper tantrum about being banned how about we don't break rules?

Kay

Staff member
or some mods should not jump to conclusions accusing me of using an alt to avoid a ban which then my sister got banned too that could be a lesson to mods and they could also put a system in place to prove people are not using alts to prevent other people getting blamed
There's no way to prove it's a sibling or an alt, we go by IP checks for that. You're only banned for a day so it's really nothing to make a big deal out of.
But since this suggestion won't be implemented I'll be locking this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.