Important Community Manager Intro :)

Hello everyone!

I'm sure you have seen me already trolling around the forums and avoiding crowds in-game but I figured I should introduce myself to you guys formally :)

My IGN in JenniPixel but mostly everyone calls me Jenni. I'm the Community Manager for JailBreakMC and dabble in some other things as well. Interests include reading, hiking, climbing, chillin' with all doggos and puppers forever and replaying every single Zelda game in consecutive order. I have a Bachelor's degree in English and Professional Communications and want to (one day) become a real live game designer :)

Also, I figured I'd post here what Community Managers actually do so you know what to expect from me. Basically, a Community Manager is responsible for understanding their community's needs and performing tasks associated with the community. This includes (but is definitely not limited to) planning events, organizing giveaways, managing social media, answering tickets, monitoring forums and helping staff in their day-to-day duties.

However, most importantly, my job is to be your voice to the server Owners and Developers and make sure your voice in heard when it comes to updates, bugs, events, and basically anything else server related. So if there's something that you think is really cool (or really dumb :p) make sure to reach out to me either here or on Discord and I'll make sure that your voice is taken into consideration :)

That's it for me :) Don't be shy and welcome to JailBreakMC!

IamKao

Accustomed Inmate
Hello everyone!

I'm sure you have seen me already trolling around the forums and avoiding crowds in-game but I figured I should introduce myself to you guys formally :)

My IGN in JenniPixel but mostly everyone calls me Jenni. I'm the Community Manager for JailBreakMC and dabble in some other things as well. Interests include reading, hiking, climbing, chillin' with all doggos and puppers forever and replaying every single Zelda game in consecutive order. I have a Bachelor's degree in English and Professional Communications and want to (one day) become a real live game designer :)

Also, I figured I'd post here what Community Managers actually do so you know what to expect from me. Basically, a Community Manager is responsible for understanding their community's needs and performing tasks associated with the community. This includes (but is definitely not limited to) planning events, organizing giveaways, managing social media, answering tickets, monitoring forums and helping staff in their day-to-day duties.

However, most importantly, my job is to be your voice to the server Owners and Developers and make sure your voice in heard when it comes to updates, bugs, events, and basically anything else server related. So if there's something that you think is really cool (or really dumb :p) make sure to reach out to me either here or on Discord and I'll make sure that your voice is taken into consideration :)

That's it for me :) Don't be shy and welcome to JailBreakMC!
Glad you are here Jenni!