Crips - Gang Recruitment

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by xJoshx, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

[​IMG]
    Hello Everyone,

Today I am here on the behalf of "Crips" a new rival gang to recruit some loyal, grinders. I am looking for people with no-life and love to mine. This gang will rise to the top and we will work closely together to achieve the tasks we are set with. Our main priority right now is mining, so I need people who are ready to hit the mines for hours on end. If you believe you can achieve this tasks then give it a shot and apply today.

Requirements
    Hours Online: 3+ hours/day
    Hours Mining: 2+ hours/day
    PvP Skills: Must have above average in PvP and not shy from a fight (For later when it's added)
    Discord: This will be required so you can participate in team conversation, meetings, etc.

Application Format
    Username:
    Discord:
    Hours Online (Every day):
    Hours Mining (Every day):
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.):
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average):
    Are you committed to the grind?:
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?:

We at "Crips" would like to thank you all for your interest and to wish the best of luck to all that have applied. If you are accepted you will be added on discord by the leader (xJoshx) and you will be added to our group. If you are denied please do not ask why you were, we have a tight team and want to reserve it for only the best of the best. Thank you all, and have a wonderful day.

#1 xJoshx, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

Crips - Gang Members
    ------------------------------------

xJoshx - Leader
    ChumFu - Officer
    Zagrid - Veteran
    Jascn - Member
    TheFinalView - Member
    (Soon to be) - Member

If you're interested and meet the requirements. Then apply today.

#2 xJoshx, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  3. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

This thread... Has soo... much... post farm... Lol! All I want is applications here..

4. Its_Lexie

Its_Lexie Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Fixed it... You're welcome. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. FlamingTaquito

FlamingTaquito New Member

Username: FlamingTaquito
    Discord: FlamingTaquito#9562
    Hours Online (Every day): 4 or 5 maybe more
    Hours Mining (Every day): 3+
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): My specialty in jailbreak is probably mining because I do it so much and am able to do it for so long at times. This helps me in getting the money needed for ranking up.
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): I would say my Pvp skills are maybe a little better than average considering I have played MC for years.
    Are you committed to the grind?: I am very committed to the grind and hope to become part of it soon.
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: I definitely agree to be pushed beyond my limits if necessary.

6. 3bdullah_

3bdullah_ New Member

Username:3bdullah_
    Discord:3bdullah_
    Hours Online (Every day):5
    Hours Mining (Every day):3-4
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.):mining - no life
    Pvp Skills (Range from Average to above average):average
    Are you committed to the grind?:yeah i want to make money by mining,etc
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?:yes

7. CrazyKidWil

CrazyKidWil New Member

Username: CrazyKidWil
    Discord: CrazyKidWil
    Hours Online (Every day):3-8
    Hours Mining (Every day):2-3
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): Mining
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): Average
    Are you committed to the grind?: Yeah I like this server
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?:Yes

8. Zagrid

Zagrid Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Username: Zagrid
    Discord: Zagrid#8830
    Hours Online (Every day): 3-8
    Hours Mining (Every day): 3-6
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): I can find the perfect way to get the most out of each mining trip. (Clay to terracotta to lime terracotta to glazed lime terracotta for D mine). I love mining, can find good deals and take advantage of them.
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): Average, I need some practice but I was good back in 1.8
    Are you committed to the grind?: Hey, I got to E rank if I was not committed I would not be here.
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: I will not eat sauerkraut but anything other than that, Yes.

9. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

Looking for one more person to fill the last position.

10. MikeTheLunatic

MikeTheLunatic New Member

Username: GERM4NY ( old MikeTheLunatic)
    Discord: heelmike#0685
    Hours Online (Every day): max 5-7 , (not this week cuz I kinda have exam but I can do up to 3-4)
    Hours Mining (Every day): 4-6 , (not this week but I can do u p to 3-4)
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): mining/Making money
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): I would say im above average , not bad
    Are you committed to the grind?: yes
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: yes

11. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

Positions may be open soon. Looking again :)

12. DaTaterTot

DaTaterTot New Member

UserName: DaTaterTot
    Discord:DaTaterTot#9332
    Hours Online: 6-12 Hours
    Hours mining:6-8 Hours
    What is your specialty in jailbreak: Mining and I keep mining
    PvpSkills: Above Average
    I Always grind when I
    Always ready to be pushed beyond my limits

13. Jascn

Jascn New Member

Application Format
    Username: Jascn
    Discord: Jascn#2376
    Hours Online (Every day): 6-10 hours (I usually wake up do my morning routine and sometimes run errands and I get on around 12pm and play till I go to the gym to hoop and lift around 4-6pm every weekday sometimes weekends (Varies depends if I get lazy) and come home around 11pm and grind all night till 2-3am)
    Hours Mining (Every day): 6 hours
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): I mine alot, know the economy well and can make easy money, I can build/design well too, was a builder/admin on an HCF server my friend made which is no longer up (RecklessMC). I also got to D1 in about a week with my friend TheFinalView.
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): I love pvping, used to play HCF for a while (Hard Core Factions) its a reputable and large pvp based faction server on MineHQ.com/Arcane.cc , I used to be well known in the HCF community a year ago (I stopped playing for a year but recently my friend told me to play this server for fun) on VeltPvP which has now partnered with MineHQ servers I both played. You can look up YouTubers like StimpyPvP, DJTasty, and MeeZoid who do lets plays and 1v1's. You need to develop to be extremely good at PvP to play HCF, I'd say I'm well above average and on par with some of the HCF YouTubers. (You can 1v1 me on VeltPvP or any other 1v1 server to see)
    Are you committed to the grind?: of course, on the daily
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: Say less

#13 Jascn, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  14. TheFInalView

TheFInalView New Member

Username: TheFinalView
    Discord: BobaCloud#1925
    Hours Online (Every day): 10-12 Hours (Because of Summer Break :])
    Hours Mining (Every day): 5-6 Hours
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): My specialties on the jailbreak is mining and being able to market and sell items very well. Also I make money very fast considering making it to D1 in less than a week. Im also very good at building and designing cells. In addition, I played TitanMc and got very far on the server. I believe the rank I got to was Rank A but quit after the server turned into a pay to win server.
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): I would say my PvP skills is above average players in jailbreak. I played on lots of Minecraft Factions for 4 years. I.E: MineagePvp, CosmicPvp, and more. I also play a lot of kit pvp and pot pvp servers on my free time so I won't be rusty at pvp.
    Are you committed to the grind?: Yes, I am committed to the grind, I play on the server more than half of the day and try to grind to get to the last rank. I will always be committed to the grind even if I don't get any sleep.
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: I agree you should be pushed to your limits. If you aren't pushed to get out of your comfort zone you won't get anywhere.

15. Frostiest

Frostiest New Member

Username: Frostiest
    Discord: peter#4898
    Hours Online (Every day): 2-3 hours
    Hours Mining (Every day): 1-2 hours
    What is your specialty in jailbreak (Mining, making money, etc.): Because of the crystal system, I am highly motivated to mine as long as need be in order to raise the gang's blocks broken and receive more crystals. As long as there is a goal, I can grind mining for a very long time. I am also good at making money from my profit sho and from crystals. I buy low and sell high.
    PvP Skills (Range from Average to above average): I used to be very good at pvp, I played badlion for maybe 2-3 years. Ever since I got my new computer, however, I notice that my keyboard ghosts, even though it's an anti-ghost keyboard. I'm still very good at pvp though.
    Are you committed to the grind?: As I said abive, I am very committed to the grind as long as there is a reward. In this case, the reward would be to raise the gang's blocks broken and to receive crystals.
    Do you agree to be pushed to your limits?: Ever since joining this server, I have already been pushed to my limits, and I'n not afraid to pushed more. I have been playing this server for around a week and a half, and in that time, I've learned the prices of crystals, the most profitable ways to make money, etc.

16. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

Don't really play, so... if staff see this lock the thread, please.

17. Counter

Counter Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.