I think it is BS that not anyone can make their own gang. Gangs are some kind of group (and Ill refer that from now). What if you found a group of trusted individuals or even play with your friends? The first thing you would do is making a group. And it is even more tempting to make a thing in /help although not anyone could. Gangs should be able to be applied to anyone and everyone needs to be abble to make a group

I am deeply sorry of spelling mistakes, errors or if I am truly aggressive but I deeply think we (A and B mine people) should be able to make a gang

I think it is BS that not anyone can make their own gang. Gangs are some kind of group (and Ill refer that from now). What if you found a group of trusted individuals or even play with your friends? The first thing you would do is making a group. And it is even more tempting to make a thing in /help although not anyone could. Gangs should be able to be applied to anyone and everyone needs to be abble to make a group

I am deeply sorry of spelling mistakes, errors or if I am truly aggressive but I deeply think we (A and B mine people) should be able to make a gang
Dont sew or ban me PatP