Accepted i want to be unbannd why:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: SL3ND3RPRO
2. Ban Reason: kill aura
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: nee
4. Who were you banned by: agentt
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: i did not do it beacause my friend who gave me this account hacked i was never on the server i hope you believe me and give me a second chance i will not hack and i tell noting to my friend if you guys unban me i relly want on your server and like a see earlier in this tread i will not hack thanks for your time and maby an unban

Youssef

Staff member
You were banned for having a hacked client; so please include screenshots of:
(Note: screenshots should show that there are no hacks in your folders or recycle bin)
- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

Please use a screenshot program such as Lightshot, Gyazo or ShareX to upload pictures.

you need to believe me i not going to hack i am not the hacker i dont even now how to us hack i swear i will not hack

and it is almost a jaar ago i think a hacker is gonne see afther al that time that he is unbant richt

Youssef

Staff member
you need to believe me i not going to hack i am not the hacker i dont even now how to us hack i swear i will not hack

and it is almost a jaar ago i think a hacker is gonne see afther al that time that he is unbant richt
ok sure,
but I still these screenshots.
You were banned for having a hacked client; so please include screenshots of:
(Note: screenshots should show that there are no hacks in your folders or recycle bin)
- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

Please use a screenshot program such as Lightshot, Gyazo or ShareX to upload pictures.

Youssef

Staff member
No;
I need UNCROPPED screenshot of ALL these files:
- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

my recucelbin is un-croppend but mine desktop is too big

can you now please unban me