Im a little late

Wizrd

New Inmate
Hiya Everyone
I am in no way new to the server, just never really introduced myself on the Forums.
My Username is Wizrd. I am a former TitanMC P2 player who you may know by the usernames NormalStatistic and/or Cowlories. (Not to be confused with @Cowculators who had the forums name Cowlories on Titan but Cowculators as his username. Its confusing, I know XD)
Anyways, I am always down to meet and talk to new people so feel free to message me on the Forums, Server, or Discord (Wizrd#8063)

Welcome to the forums. We all hope you can contribute to help make the forums better. I'm usually always on discord and jailbreakmc but recently I haven't because I have been dealing with family problems. See you soon!

Anonymous1683

Veteran Inmate
Hiya Everyone
I am in no way new to the server, just never really introduced myself on the Forums.
My Username is Wizrd. I am a former TitanMC P2 player who you may know by the usernames NormalStatistic and/or Cowlories. (Not to be confused with @Cowculators who had the forums name Cowlories on Titan but Cowculators as his username. Its confusing, I know XD)
Anyways, I am always down to meet and talk to new people so feel free to message me on the Forums, Server, or Discord (Wizrd#8063)
Welcome to jailbreakmc. Be sure to check out the rules and updates!!!