Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sitonix, Aug 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sitonix

Sitonix New Member

Hello everyone, I have been on the look for a proper prison server for quite some time now - and I do believe that I have found the one that I like. I will probably be active about 3-5 hours a day, as I am a full-time university student, and I will also spend quite some time on the forums; because I like to write.

I'm certain that you will see me ingame often, and when I know enough about the server - you will see me commenting on most of the posts as well.

Thank you for reading.

• Like Like x 2
  2. purplepigsfly

purplepigsfly Active Member

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you’ll enjoy the server a lot. I’ve played for a couple months and can sure say it’s one of the best prison servers. If you need any help I’m always here for ya on forums or in game!

3. ChumFu

ChumFu Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Welcome to Jailbreak! Once you have learned the ropes to the server I recommend applying for a gang here on the forums! Gangs are located under "Gang Recruitment." If you feel you want to create your own gang, you can with the purchase of the diamond rank from the server shop; however, joining a gang does not require a donation package! Once again welcome to Jailbreak and good luck!

4. Sitonix

Sitonix New Member

Thank you, see you around!

Thank you, I'll take a look on the gang aspect of the server tomorrow, doubt anyone will accept anyone below rank B, though.

5. BJYMC

BJYMC New Member

Welcome to JailBreakMC, I hope you enjoy your stay here :) If you need help, you can always /msg me in game. My IGN is BJY.

6. Miguel9738

Miguel9738 Member

Welcome to jailbreak! Do /visit Miguel9738 to buy and sell crystals and gold and iron! :D

7. PsyKick

PsyKick Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome! It's great to see more faces on the forums, hopefully you are a friendly and active fella because you will get along with everyone!