Introduction

Sitonix

New Inmate
Hello everyone, I have been on the look for a proper prison server for quite some time now - and I do believe that I have found the one that I like. I will probably be active about 3-5 hours a day, as I am a full-time university student, and I will also spend quite some time on the forums; because I like to write.

I'm certain that you will see me ingame often, and when I know enough about the server - you will see me commenting on most of the posts as well.

Thank you for reading.

purplepigsfly

Veteran Inmate
Welcome to the community! Sounds like you’ll enjoy the server a lot. I’ve played for a couple months and can sure say it’s one of the best prison servers. If you need any help I’m always here for ya on forums or in game!

ChumFu

Veteran Inmate
Welcome to Jailbreak! Once you have learned the ropes to the server I recommend applying for a gang here on the forums! Gangs are located under "Gang Recruitment." If you feel you want to create your own gang, you can with the purchase of the diamond rank from the server shop; however, joining a gang does not require a donation package! Once again welcome to Jailbreak and good luck!

Sitonix

New Inmate
Welcome to the community! Sounds like you’ll enjoy the server a lot. I’ve played for a couple months and can sure say it’s one of the best prison servers. If you need any help I’m always here for ya on forums or in game!
Thank you, see you around!

Welcome to Jailbreak! Once you have learned the ropes to the server I recommend applying for a gang here on the forums! Gangs are located under "Gang Recruitment." If you feel you want to create your own gang, you can with the purchase of the diamond rank from the server shop; however, joining a gang does not require a donation package! Once again welcome to Jailbreak and good luck!
Thank you, I'll take a look on the gang aspect of the server tomorrow, doubt anyone will accept anyone below rank B, though.

BJYMC

Accustomed Inmate
Welcome to JailBreakMC, I hope you enjoy your stay here :) If you need help, you can always /msg me in game. My IGN is BJY.

PsyKick

Veteran Inmate
Welcome! It's great to see more faces on the forums, hopefully you are a friendly and active fella because you will get along with everyone!