June 7th, 2019 - Season Pass Week 2 & Trademaster Update

Nacato

Supreme Being
Staff member
As some of you might have noticed. Season Pass's 2nd Week has started that means that some more interesting Quests as well as new rewards at the Trademaster are now accessible to you.
Be aware the season mine is being invaded by a pesky fellow called "Ancient Guardian".

One has already appeared at 8:41 AM PST/11:41 AM EST/4:41 PM BST and was slain by these 5 Warriros.

1st Jackzter2000: 718 Damage Dealt
2nd Murgonjac: 299 Damage Dealt
3rd Lollipop56: 219 Damage Dealt
4th Godlike_Speed: 172 Damage Dealt
5th Ashleyylynnxo: 170 Damage Dealt

Future times where he will appear will be:

Each Friday: 6:30 AM PST/9:30 AM EST/2:30 PM BST & 3:30 PM PST/6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM BST

Each Saturday: 6:30 AM PST/9:30 AM EST/2:30 PM BST & 3:30 PM PST/6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM BST

Each Sunday: 6:30 AM PST/9:30 AM EST/2:30 PM BST & 3:30 PM PST/6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM BST

Each Wednesday: 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST/9:00 PM BST

He will be announced on Discord and the server via a broadcast 5 minutes before he gets spawned on /seasonpass at /warp arena.
I can say from a trustworthy source that he will appear today at 3:30 PM PST/6:30 PM EST/11:30 PM BST again. Better watch out and get ready.

Following rules are set for the Ancient Guardian:

You are allowed to fight him as often as he appears as long as you do not get Top 5 Damage (btw he only gives a small money reward + the Quest completion).

If you are able to obtain Top 5 Damage even once you won´t be allowed to compete with others for the Top 5 placement anymore. This is to ensure that you don´t decrease the chances of others getting up there.

If you are seen/catched evading this rule you might get punished for breaking this rule and banned for the remaining time of the boss fight. Still doing so after you second ban it will lead to a preban before each Season Pass Boss Spawn.

Completing the challenge of defeating this fiersome creature will grant you a woopin 50 Points (3 Tiers and 5 Points) so make sure to not miss out on it.

I hope you are as ready as I am for it and I wish you good luck with your current quests.

- Small Changes -
Players with access to Prestige Mine are now able to do /warp p from anywhere on spawn as long as they are in F Ward and have purchased Prestige Mine access.

Ores have been added to all the Mine Shops for players who use Silk Touch & don't want to break the Ores down.

Reminder: It is still possible to buy the Standard and Premium Season Pass at https://store.jailbreakmc.com/ and do the week 1 quests as well as the current week 2 quests.