May 31st, 2019 - Season Pass Addition, June Supply Box & Prestige Mine Buff!

Pat

OWNER
Staff member
Hello fellow Inmates, it has been some time since we brought a bigger update to you.
Today we are introducing 2 awesome long requested updates + June Crate to you.

Prestige Mine Buff
Since quite a few of our Top Players mentioned that the P - Mine didn't live up to its standards anymore we've decided to return it back to its old better state.
You should find more Diamond and Emerald Blocks again. If there is still any issues or suggestions feel free to reach out to our staff team.

Season Pass
Yes, you are not hallucinating. We are releasing our first Season Pass on JailBreakMC. To cut it short our Season Pass has the same concept as other games (e.g. Fortnite, Rocket League, Apex, etc) which I will explain thoroughly now.

Quests
The Season Pass will have a length of 1 month. Each week (starting today) will offer you different Quests adding up to a total amount of 39 quests. These Quests can be done at any point in time.
That means that if you buy the Season Pass in Week 3 you will still have access to Week 1, Week 2 as well as the current Week 3 and upcoming Week 4.
There are TWO types of Quest GUIs which are explained below.

/sp
This is where you will find most of our Quests. Starting from the left you can see the Rewards on the Emerald which I will get to later. In the middle you, on the Ender Chest, can see your Tier + Season Pass Points as well as your quests in progress and on the right side, the book, you will see your total possible Quests for the weeks that have passed.

/quests
Some Quests from /sp will instruct you to do /quests in their description. These are mostly more unique and sometimes more complex quests. You can start a quest by simply left clicking on it and cancel it by right clicking it again (Mind you that you will lose your current progress of that Quest).
Once you've started a quest its previous description will change and be replaced with your progress. For some Quests it shows that your progress is "false" this simply means that the requirements were not met, yet.
In Week One there is only 2 Quests which use the /quests GUI available for you. The following ones will be unlocked week by week. This applies to both /sp and /quests.

Season Pass Tiers
Tiers are - to keep it short - your current level. There are a total of 50 Tiers that you can obtain. You will be able to see your current Tier by doing /sp. Luckily we also put them on the right side of your Scoreboard.

As you may have noticed, I have also mentioned that there are points. 1 Tier equals 15 points.
But what are those points? They are not a currency that you can spend but you will need them to increase your Tier.
The amount of points that you get depends on the quest - each quests will give you points - and can be found in /sp under Quest Tab in the Quest description.
Typically, the higher the point reward the higher the difficulty is.

Rewards
There are different stages of rewards which I will list below:
Tier 2 - 14: $10,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 15: $120,000 + 1 Season Token + 1 LEVEL 1 Crate
Tier 16 - 29: $15,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 30: $140,000 + 1 Season Token + 1 LEVEL 2 Crate
Tier 31 - 44: $20,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 45: $170,000 + 1 Season Token + 1 LEVEL 3 Crate
Tier 46: $25,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 47: $50,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 48: $75,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 49: $100,000 + 1 Season Token
Tier 50: $200,000 + 2 Season Tokens

In total you will get $1,500,000 In-Game Money, 50 Season Tokens and 1 LEVEL 1 Crate, 1 LEVEL 2 Crate and 1 LEVEL 3 Crate.
You can view the reward of a Tier at any time by using the command /sp and clicking on the Emerald in the menu.

Season Tokens
In total you will get 50 Season Tokens which you can redeem at the Trade Master. The items will rotate on a weekly basis.
There will be new items each Friday. In total there will be 4 items each week.

LEVEL 1 Crate:
$25,000 In-Game Money
$50,000 In-Game Money
$75,000 In-Game Money
100% Epic Crystal
50%
-100% Legendary Crystal
100% Epic Repair Scroll
100%
Legendary Repair Scroll
100% Enchant Cleanser
JAILED Name Tag
x5 Season Tokens (Season 1)

LEVEL 2 Crate:
$75,000 In-Game Money
$100,000 In-Game Money
$125,000 In-Game Money
50%-100% Legendary Crystal
100% Legendary Crystal
x2 100% Legendary Crystals
100% Enchant Cleanser
JAILED Name Tag
x2 (!) Shakedown Flare

LEVEL 3 Crate:
$250,000 In-Game Money
$500,000 In-Game Money
$750,000 In-Game Money
x2 100% Legendary Crystals
Random % Enchant Cleanser
100% Enchant Cleanser
JAILED Name Tag
x2 (!) Shakedown Flare
Season One (Season 1) Animated Player Glow
BOLD Username Style
Italics Username Style

Premium Season Pass
We are also offering a PREMIUM Season Pass to those users who are interested in getting a slight head start and want a chance at some special items.
When purchasing this Premium Season Pass you will get: The Season Pass, x10 Tiers and our special Season Pass - PREMIUM Crate.
In total this package will cost $24.99.
The Season Pass - PREMIUM Crate will include 3 out of the following 8 items:

$250,000 In-Game Money
$500,000 In-Game Money
$750,000 In-Game Money
100% Enchant Cleanser
Mystic Name Tag
x2 (!) Shakedown Flare
Season One (Season 1) Animated Player Glow
x10 Season Tokens (Season 1)
MAKE IT RAIN 5 Diamond Pickaxe

How It Works
The Season Pass has its own dedicated Spawn Server. This means it includes our regular Spawn and all the Mines from A - F + Prestige Mine. Adding on to that there is the Season Pass Town Square which you can access by either going to the SP #1 Mine NPC at the dedicated spawn or via the command /warp seasonpass.
The Season Pass Town Square will have its own mine - which basically has most of the items you will need for your quests - as well as Mob Pits (however no mobs drop items when killed) and its own furnace room.
Said mobs CAN do damage to you, and CAN kill you, causing you to drop your items.

The Season Pass Quests can ONLY be progressed and completed ON the Season Pass Spawn Server.

You can get to the Season Pass Spawn Server by using the Season Pass NPC located where our Event Server NPC and Mob Arena NPC are located at.
You may also do /seasonpass to get to the Season Pass Spawn server once you have purchased the Season Pass from the store.

The Season Pass will start on May 31st (today) and will end on Saturday June 29th.

Everyone purchasing the Season Pass #1 will also get the "Season One".
You can view the screenshot of what the name tag will look like below.

Monthly Supply Box - June
It's a new month and that of course means a new Supply Box with new items!
The May Supply Box has been removed from the webstore and we have added the June Supply Box for the month.

Want to know what is possible to obtain in the new Supply Box? Click the spoiler below!
You can also view more info about the May Supply Box on our webstore by clicking here.

Possible Drops:
Enchanted Trail
Spark Trail
Adult Fire Dragon Miniature Pet

Bulbasaur Miniature Pet
DREAMY Name Tag
[ANIMATED] Stormy Player Glow
[RARE/NEW] WHITE Chat Color
[RARE] BEACON OF HOPE (Cosmetic Item)