May 4th, 2019 - May Supply Box, Personal Block Counts BETA, Small Gang Changes + more!

Pat

OWNER
Staff member
Monthly Supply Box - May
It's a new month and that of course means a new Supply Box with new items!
The April Supply Box has been removed from the webstore and we have added the May Supply Box for the month.

Want to know what is possible to obtain in the new Supply Box? Click the spoiler below!
You can also view more info about the May Supply Box on our webstore by clicking here.

Possible Drops:
Lava Drip Trail
White Magic Trail
Doge Miniature Pet

►MAYDAY◄ Name Tag
SOS Name Tag
[ANIMATED] Mayday Player Glow
[RARE/NEW] Dark Green Chat Color
[RARE] LOLLIPOP FLOWER (Cosmetic Item)

Small Gang Changes/Additions
We have added a couple functionality commands to Gangs!

/g leader <username>
You can now set other players as the Leader of your gang!
If you would like someone else to take the helm, or just wanna pass on leadership when you're not around, you can now do so!
When someone else is set to Leader, the previous Leader is set to the Officer rank in the gang (1 below Leader).
The new Leader is able to demote and/or kick them if they wish.

NOTE: You have to be a DIAMOND Rank to CREATE Gangs..
Therefore, the person you are passing leadership to
MUST be DIAMOND rank (or higher) in-order to have leader status!
NOTE: Currently, the OLD Leader of the Gang is UNABLE to leave the Gang because it still thinks the previous Leader is still the leader.
This is a bug (that will be fixed), however I felt that this addition could still be added before it is fixed as the new leader can still do the Leader commands like disbanding the gang if they wanted.

Once it is fixed, the old Leader will be able to leave if they wish.

/g friendlyfire
Want to be able to have fun little scuffles with your Gang members? Well now you can!
Use the
/g friendlyfire command to toggle (enable and disable) friendly fire within your gang.
For those that might not know, friendly fire being ENABLED would mean that gang members can damage to each other.
Anyone in the gang who has OFFICER rank is able to toggle friendly fire off and on.

Personal Block Counts [BETA]
A lot of you guys have asked for this, and we listened!
Thanks to some help from @Phil (our residential Skripter) we believe we have got a way to get personal block counts working for players!
The reason this feature is marked as BETA is because we need to make sure that it works out with everyone before we official call it good to go.
So, this means that you may lose your block counts (if something goes horribly wrong), or have some issues with it not updating correctly.
If this happens, just alert a Staff Member and we will look into the issue.
NOTE: Personal Block Counts started early this morning, so it does not count blocks broken in the previous time you have played. It only starts at today and onward.

The block counts also should be working with our custom enchants, which means you get counted for each block broken with enchants like Explosive, Vein Miner, Drill and other multi-block-breaking enchants.

How do you see how many blocks you have broken?
/blocks
This command will show you how many blocks YOU have broken since the counter was added.

/blocks <username>
If you would like to see how many block someone else has broken, you can do so just by adding their username after the /blocks command!
NOTE: If you are on a different sub-server than someone, and check their block counts (while their mining), it will not update on other servers until that player leaves the server they're currently on.
If you are on the SAME sub-server as the user you are checking, then that count should be updated in real time, as they break blocks.

Small Bonus Prestige Perk
Although this a pretty small perk/addition, I thought that some people would enjoy it and it would be the least that I can do for those that have spent many, many hours on the server.

So, for those that do care about small things like this;
I will be signing all the cells of prestiged players if they request it.

It would be a simple "PatP was here" sign with some magic text to symbolize that an upper staff member made the sign.
How do you get your cell signed? Well, if you are prestiged, submit your username on this form by clicking here.
NOTE: I typically only work Monday - Friday from 12:30PM to 8:30PM EST, so I will not be signing any cells this weekend.
On Monday, I will go through and sign the cells of players who are actually prestige.
If you submit your username and you are not prestige, it will just be ignored.

New Event Type - Sumo
@ReptileInsane has added a new event type, the Sumo Event!
Like all other events, this one will happen periodically during our weekly Saturday events at the /event server.
In this event, everyone will be given an inventory of Snowballs and 64 Steak, the object is to use your snowballs (or your fists) to knock other players off the platform.
Last player standing on the platform will win! Make sure to check out /event each Saturday and participate in the events.

Slightly Buffed Loot - Bosses
We have increased the total possible reward count you get from placement in bosses by 2 more items.
Before, 1st Place would get 6 items total, 2nd Place would get 5 items total 3rd Place would get 4 items total, and so on.
After the change, 1st Place will get at least 6 items (same as before) with a possibility to get a total of 8.
2nd Place will now get at least 5 items with possibility to get up to 7 items, and so on.
As you can see, there is some RNG elements to this (as there always was) with the possibility of 2nd Place getting more items than 1st.
We haven't changed any of the actual items in the loot tables as of right now, but we may make some more changes in the future.

Hope you enjoy the updates and May the 4th Be With You! ;)

MrRoryTV

Accustomed Inmate
Very Good Update @Pat I am assuming you put this Plugin in today so that only counts today's blocks and afterward?
-I just read the whole post (sorry, XD)
-On another note, will it be able to be reset for the new month (for gangs)

MrRoryTV

Accustomed Inmate
I edited the message like 4 times would this be a possibility ?
will it be able to be reset for the new month (for gangs)
-And, will the block count transfer from SubServer to SubServer?

Monthly Supply Box - May
It's a new month and that of course means a new Supply Box with new items!
The April Supply Box has been removed from the webstore and we have added the May Supply Box for the month.

Want to know what is possible to obtain in the new Supply Box? Click the spoiler below!
You can also view more info about the May Supply Box on our webstore by clicking here.

Possible Drops:
Lava Drip Trail
White Magic Trail
Doge Miniature Pet

►MAYDAY◄ Name Tag
SOS Name Tag
[ANIMATED] Mayday Player Glow
[RARE/NEW] Dark Green Chat Color
[RARE] LOLLIPOP FLOWER (Cosmetic Item)

Small Gang Changes/Additions
We have added a couple functionality commands to Gangs!

/g leader <username>
You can now set other players as the Leader of your gang!
If you would like someone else to take the helm, or just wanna pass on leadership when you're not around, you can now do so!
When someone else is set to Leader, the previous Leader is set to the Officer rank in the gang (1 below Leader).
The new Leader is able to demote and/or kick them if they wish.

NOTE: You have to be a DIAMOND Rank to CREATE Gangs..
Therefore, the person you are passing leadership to
MUST be DIAMOND rank (or higher) in-order to have leader status!
NOTE: Currently, the OLD Leader of the Gang is UNABLE to leave the Gang because it still thinks the previous Leader is still the leader.
This is a bug (that will be fixed), however I felt that this addition could still be added before it is fixed as the new leader can still do the Leader commands like disbanding the gang if they wanted.

Once it is fixed, the old Leader will be able to leave if they wish.

/g friendlyfire
Want to be able to have fun little scuffles with your Gang members? Well now you can!
Use the
/g friendlyfire command to toggle (enable and disable) friendly fire within your gang.
For those that might not know, friendly fire being ENABLED would mean that gang members can damage to each other.
Anyone in the gang who has OFFICER rank is able to toggle friendly fire off and on.

Personal Block Counts [BETA]
A lot of you guys have asked for this, and we listened!
Thanks to some help from @Phil (our residential Skripter) we believe we have got a way to get personal block counts working for players!
The reason this feature is marked as BETA is because we need to make sure that it works out with everyone before we official call it good to go.
So, this means that you may lose your block counts (if something goes horribly wrong), or have some issues with it not updating correctly.
If this happens, just alert a Staff Member and we will look into the issue.
NOTE: Personal Block Counts started early this morning, so it does not count blocks broken in the previous time you have played. It only starts at today and onward.

The block counts also should be working with our custom enchants, which means you get counted for each block broken with enchants like Explosive, Vein Miner, Drill and other multi-block-breaking enchants.

How do you see how many blocks you have broken?
/blocks
This command will show you how many blocks YOU have broken since the counter was added.

/blocks <username>
If you would like to see how many block someone else has broken, you can do so just by adding their username after the /blocks command!
NOTE: If you are on a different sub-server than someone, and check their block counts (while their mining), it will not update on other servers until that player leaves the server they're currently on.
If you are on the SAME sub-server as the user you are checking, then that count should be updated in real time, as they break blocks.

Small Bonus Prestige Perk
Although this a pretty small perk/addition, I thought that some people would enjoy it and it would be the least that I can do for those that have spent many, many hours on the server.

So, for those that do care about small things like this;
I will be signing all the cells of prestiged players if they request it.

It would be a simple "PatP was here" sign with some magic text to symbolize that an upper staff member made the sign.
How do you get your cell signed? Well, if you are prestiged, submit your username on this form by clicking here.
NOTE: I typically only work Monday - Friday from 12:30PM to 8:30PM EST, so I will not be signing any cells this weekend.
On Monday, I will go through and sign the cells of players who are actually prestige.
If you submit your username and you are not prestige, it will just be ignored.

New Event Type - Sumo
@ReptileInsane has added a new event type, the Sumo Event!
Like all other events, this one will happen periodically during our weekly Saturday events at the /event server.
In this event, everyone will be given an inventory of Snowballs and 64 Steak, the object is to use your snowballs (or your fists) to knock other players off the platform.
Last player standing on the platform will win! Make sure to check out /event each Saturday and participate in the events.

Slightly Buffed Loot - Bosses
We have increased the total possible reward count you get from placement in bosses by 2 more items.
Before, 1st Place would get 6 items total, 2nd Place would get 5 items total 3rd Place would get 4 items total, and so on.
After the change, 1st Place will get at least 6 items (same as before) with a possibility to get a total of 8.
2nd Place will now get at least 5 items with possibility to get up to 7 items, and so on.
As you can see, there is some RNG elements to this (as there always was) with the possibility of 2nd Place getting more items than 1st.
We haven't changed any of the actual items in the loot tables as of right now, but we may make some more changes in the future.

Hope you enjoy the updates and May the 4th Be With You! ;)
Link to leave my name for prestige cell signage doesn't work

Some people just care about knowing how many blocks they have broken.. It's simply another statistic that some, probably not all, players care about.

Thanks, should be fixed.
Thank you you good sir.
It wouldn't let me submit unless i clicked "understood" and "no specific placement" even tho i didn't click "yes" to the above question.