Mine shop buys diorite for different prices than Asylum shop

This is easy to overlook. After all, who sells unpolished diorite to the shop anyway? Nonetheless, the mine shopkeeper buys diorite at a totally different price than the /spawn shop.

That's it, thanks

This is probably due to the cost of ranking up in each of the wards.

As question has been answered,

Requesting thread lock @Zagrid
Well, the Desert mine shopkeeper buys cacti and sand for the same prices as the Desert State shop, for one of many examples. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think things end up selling for more just because you're at a different ward.

It's a simple way of making more money by crafting. For an example, iron sells for 10$ each at the shopkeeper, but iron blocks sell for 108$ each, giving you an 18$ profit by crafting. This is not a bug, it's a feature to let people craft for a reason.
Requesting thread lock

Last edited:
It's a simple way of making more money by crafting. For an example, iron sells for 10$ each at the shopkeeper, but iron blocks sell for 108$ each, giving you an 18$ profit by crafting. This is not a bug, it's a feature to let people craft for a reason.
Requesting thread lock
However, they are both normal diorite, not polished diorite. Therefor, it is a bug.