Resolved Mine shop buys diorite for different prices than Asylum shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is easy to overlook. After all, who sells unpolished diorite to the shop anyway? Nonetheless, the mine shopkeeper buys diorite at a totally different price than the /spawn shop.

That's it, thanks

This is probably due to the cost of ranking up in each of the wards.

As question has been answered,

Requesting thread lock @Zagrid
Well, the Desert mine shopkeeper buys cacti and sand for the same prices as the Desert State shop, for one of many examples. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think things end up selling for more just because you're at a different ward.

Anonymous1683

Veteran Inmate
Revoked request to lock

Well if you think about it, it costs like 1 mill each time to rank up in d weather as in c only about 500k each time

It's a simple way of making more money by crafting. For an example, iron sells for 10$ each at the shopkeeper, but iron blocks sell for 108$ each, giving you an 18$ profit by crafting. This is not a bug, it's a feature to let people craft for a reason.
Requesting thread lock

Last edited:

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
It's a simple way of making more money by crafting. For an example, iron sells for 10$ each at the shopkeeper, but iron blocks sell for 108$ each, giving you an 18$ profit by crafting. This is not a bug, it's a feature to let people craft for a reason.
Requesting thread lock
However, they are both normal diorite, not polished diorite. Therefor, it is a bug.

I'd like to bring this post up. Please read the whole post and look at the screenshots! This for the same rank, and they are buying the same item.

However, they are both normal diorite, not polished diorite. Therefor, it is a bug.
I have just checked it and have thought of another theory: I believe it's cheaper in the mine because you mine the diorite in the mine, but it sells for more in the spawn shop because it takes time to get there, and they wanted to match the price of diorite with andesite and granite. Also diorite IS craftable, so it may also be the crafting bonus. Whatever the reason, this is NOT a bug, but an oversight or feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.