Accepted My Ban/Empti

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 mah name Savage_gang
2 X-ray
3 no
4 Empti
5 i really dont have a good reason all i know is that the reason i used X-ray to hep me with the gam elike ssundee i like to find ways to cheat the gam ei may admit the i was stuipid my personal record on this game is very bad scammer,dramma queen. cheater but i worlked very hard on the game i know Using X-ray is not allowed only used to to help get to c 1 mine then i got into i bad habbit i was trying to take mysef out of it but it kept getting greater now look where that god me all i have left to do is pray and hope this gets apeal so i can go back to my pickaxe

also i dont have a mods folder

Attachments

Last edited:

Empti

Staff member
I don't know if you're being serious about this appeal, but if you are, why haven't you removed your X-Ray client from the folder? And Also, do not hide the Date-Edited section. I would like screenshots of the entire folder not minimized.

Empti

Staff member
You have 24Hours to delete your Hacked client and show uncropped images. Not doing so, will result in a thread lock, having you the need to make another appeal with the requested things I have asked you above.

Empti

Staff member
Last Reminder to attached All of the below:

- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource Packs folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

You only attached 3 screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.