Should there be a second realm on JailBreakMC

• Total voters
I think JailbreakMC should create another realm where everyone gets a fresh start. I think this is a good idea because I played in the current realm for a long time, but got bored with it and stopped playing it. I tried getting back into it, but it wasn't fun anymore. I along with many other players will love this idea for sure.

-1 I'm not 100% sure on what you mean by a "new realm". What I'm getting from this is you mean a second prison, like on TitanMC how there were 5 (then 4) Prison Servers. I'm not exactly sure how this would work with the current sub-server set up they have, as well as the fact that there is no confirmed max rank. If there was and a player hit that rank on the first server, I can see moving on to the second. For me it seems that releasing a second one this late into it would almost not be worth it. The only people who would really play it (in my opinion) are fresh players. Seeing as some sub-servers right now can consist of only a few players at a time, adding another prison and splitting the population wouldn't be the best idea. And going back to my comment about there not being a confirmed max rank, that honestly points to them wanting your progress to stay on one server. I do see them however in the future maybe creating a second game mode for the server, as they did with TitanMC they released OP Prison. They may do this again, or possibly something different like a mini games section, or even just a creative mode with plots to build on, just not another vanilla prison server like we have now.

redpanda2430

Accustomed Inmate
If the grindy nature of this server is not interesting for you, then honestly, it might be better to go look for other servers. Grinding is an integral part of prison servers, and many of us enjoy it the way it is. Adding another 'realm', where people get a fresh start won't do much for you, if anything it will be more boring as you are doing exactly the same thing over again. That said, this feature does exist right now in the form of prestige.

I never said I didn't like grinding. I just said that it's hard to get back into playing once you've been off the server for so long. I think a second prison would help reel those players that feel the same way back onto the server. It also gives a headstart for those experienced players as they already know what to do and how to do it efficiently.