Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
Hi peoples. While the server is down, I would like to announce that I will be doing a Community Event! It is called PvP Bowl I and it is (obviously) a PvP event! Here is how it will work.

Date: 10/5/18 and anywhere from 8am-3pm and maybe following Saturdays if necessary.
How It Works: Diamond armor and sword will be provided to each contestant for every match. We are looking for people to sponsor this armor. ABSOLUTELY NO ARMOR OR ITEMS OTHER THAN ONES PROVIDED WILL BE ALLOWED (People will be watching)
We are allowing a maximum of 16 players to enter this tournament
This is a Single Elimination Tournament (One loss and you are out)
I will be monitoring so don't kill me
ANY SORT OF CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN BAN FROM THIS AND FUTURE EVENTS
We are looking for guards to protect people from intruding on the event (Trusted people only)

WE NEED SPONSORS! Most of this event I suspect will be uploaded to YouTube so sponsorships will be mentioned in the video. Feel free to sponsor your shop or just yourself. Sponsors will automatically be entered into the event. Sponsors will be mentioned in the video, on this thread, and it will be advertised in the chat during the event!

If we get no sponsors there will be a small entry fee.

ALL Money and items sponsored will go towards the winner of the event.

Please fill out this forum to enter the event.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MAscx8JKzf8ll4Npx4gN8Ge0Z7R_qB09ENmvZLVnzYI/edit
FORUM WILL CLOSE ON 9/29/18

Please fill out this forum to sponsor the event. All sponsors will receive some sort of ad or thanking for what they want to promote during YT video.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LuZMRc14jLv7FJ-CKtHifS0JKYzeX3OgIq6tMaKSWdE/edit?usp=drive_open&ths=true

Please fill out this forum to be a Guard for the event.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QXZ92MdbbmFwOBVXqBsUs9Gurzun3y6bVQlbUE-P9l8/edit

Currently we have received three sponsorships but need MANY more!
Sponsors:

Ryan150 - ALL GEAR
Codifier123 - 50k
BeetusTheMeatus - 100k

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
Thank you for the sponsorship! I ask that you please fill out the form if you haven’t already so I can understand everything you want for your sponsorship. Thanks!

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
when is the pvp time
The times will be set up after today (assuming enough people have entered) I will post them probably on Sunday or Monday with who you play and what time. If you cannot compete at the time you are assigned please tell me so I can make alternate arrangements so you can compete. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP.
Good Luck!

Miguel9738

Veteran Inmate
Hey just wanted to make sure that My google form went through and wanted to ask if I could change my sponsor to be 50k instead of 40k
It did go through and your sponsorship has changed.
WE NEED 3 MORE CONTESTANTS TO HAVE AN EVEN 8 PLAYERS. FORM WILL DTAY OPEN UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY NOW.