Accustomed Inmate
1. Server (e.g Prisons/Cells): Prisons
2. Minecraft Username (of offender): Venom_Night
3. Offense Committed: Making a racist comment
4. Proof:
2019-01-11_23.52.47.png

Vibes

New Inmate
So because airsofts like to target me in chjat for what reason that can not be described other than trying to target me I will try to elaborate my reasoning. Articcs is a polish player and As he messed up English grammar of Much and Many, I tried to help him in how to use them. Of course they bring in the "oh your racist let him just speak." Ok then as they got frustrated he said he was from Poland and did not speak the language. fluently. And apparently me trying to help fix a very common language problem I have spent hours researching into about how the most commong grammar error people make in the English language is Much vs Many as well as there their and they're. So again me trying to say to a non native English speaker is that yes alot of people who migrate to this country and many of the people who learn English s their second language, mess up alot on Much vs Many because in most countries they have one common word to describe the two actions. Anyway me trying to help did not work with Airsofts and Articcs as they have in the past always had it out for me and everything I do is instantly shut down. I wish I had the chat pictures above to demonstrate the whole conversation how they were degrading my knowledge and existence as an English speaker. I try to help others on this server and most of the people already disrespect me on a usual basis but a few people tell me frequently I am wrong in everything I do. Also if you know how to change my name on Forums please let me know. [Race was never even mentioned in this discussion they just take it the wrong way]

Vibes

New Inmate
have you ever messed up? Nobody is perfect people mess up all the time regardless of immigrant. I had to do this for my Spanish class to be able to realize why I mess up in their language and they mess up in English. The common mistake is that people have one word for the same meaning such as Spanish. however in Spanish we have 2 words for the same meaning. They us este and esta for "this" and we only use 1 word "this" the. The most common mistake for this is people who elarn a new language and spanish speaking countries have the strongest example of this as they have not adapted to the use of many and much. I looked it up spanish speaking people mess up the most with Much and Many.

Last edited:
You can't just have one screenshot and expect that to be enough proof, there could be a whole conversation before that and this screenshot seems to be completely out of context. Venom told me that the conversation was about many vs. much, and if that is true you got to have a little more information backing up that Venom_Night was being racist.

JustVolt

Accustomed Inmate
Eh, not really we were just chatting and venom randomly corrects a word that my friend Artiics said in the wrong way. Then we got in an arguement and he started to get angry and said that without thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.