September 10th - Dungeon Themed Cell Design Winners!

ReptileInsane

SEN. MODERATOR
Staff member
After another 2 weeks of designing a dungeon themed cell, the results are in, even though we had less entries this time, it was even more tough to narrow them down to the 5 winners.

First - UnbanOrDDos
I know what you are going to say, RIGGED! RIGGED! Well, just look at this design! Custom texture pack, redstone jump scares, amazing back story, I think we defiantly have found the prisons best builder! You can view the cell here - https://imgur.com/a/nDtL0v8

Second - Lil_Jeffy

A classic dungeon feel with amazing creations pushing the boundaries of Minecraft mechanics. Worthy second place winner!

Third - Eluviate
Death, blood and decapitation. Three words that sums this cell up!

Forth - Tropicana_
Maybe one of 2 cells that added some colour to their design, this chamber is terrifying to the bone!

Fifth - iPose
A labyrinth of spooky low light halls that sent chills down my spine when I was judging!

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all those who entered with other amazing designs. If the winners who have a an optional prize could contact me on discord with what you want, I can get your prize to you as soon as possible! Have a nice day!

Despacito everyone. Had a blast building mine and I think UnbanOrDDos beat me to first place rightfully!

Can’t wait for the next contest! It’ll be a bummer to have to destroy my cell to build a new one. But it’ll be fun!