• Some need improvements (state below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Uni

Accustomed Inmate
Enchant ideas (New ideas for enchants)

Pickaxe
Crystalized 1 (Gives a 2% better chance of getting crystals)
Crystalized 2 (Gives a 5% better chance of getting crystals)
Crystalized 3 (gives a 7% chance of getting crystals)
Crystalized 4 (gives a 9% chance of getting crystals)

Rarity - Dark Magic (VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD TO GET WHEN MINING) (Like a 00000.1% chance)

PVP
Demonic Ritual 1 (5% of lifting the enemy up with particles) (1 heart of damage)
Demonic Ritual 2 (10% of lifting the enemy up with particles) (1 1/2 of damage)
Demonic Ritual 3 (12% of lifting the enemy up with particles) (2 hearts of damage)
Demonic Ritual 4 (15% of lifting the enemy up with particles) (2 1/2 hearts of damage)

Rarity - Dark Magic (VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD TO GET WHEN MINING) (Like a 00000.1% chance)

pvp

Funny Drink 1 (10% chance of paralizing the enemy for 0.5 seconds)

Only one of these since it would be insanely OP with 4.

Mining
Damaging Breath 1 (1% of sending a player back to the mine if near) (Radius 5 blocks)
Damaging breath 2 (2.5% of sending a player back to the mine if near) (Radius 10 blocks)
Damaging breath 3 (3.5% of sending a player back to the mine if near) (Radius 12 blocks)
Damaging breath 4 (5.5% of sending a player back to the mine if near) Radius 15 blocks)

Mining

Backstabbed 1 (10% of dodging a attack if being damaged by mass amounts of damage)

Mining
Beaming Glow 1 (2.5% to get double crystals)

PVP
Karate Swipe 1 (5% chance of getting you a crystal by killing a player)

vote for your favourite enchant and tell me your POV on the percentage.
I will put some good suggestions in the bottom with the igns crediting the idea