The most needed rule.

Hello, i have a rule over here i found in the rules section :
Offence: TP Killing Staff Members
Punishment: Permanent Ban
Description: When you teleport a staff member to the yard and kill them. TP killing regular players is allowed.
Instead I suggest we change it from: TP Killing Staff Members to: TP killing ANYONE and change: When you teleport a staff member to the yard and kill them. TP killing regular players is allowed. to: When you teleport ANYONE to the yard and kill them.
If anyone agrees with me you are free to join me
edit: the reason i posted this is that players can no longer take advantage over people with amazing stuff and ruining thier life/day

Last edited:

TheWiza2341

Accustomed Inmate
Well, don't get me wrong here, I'm no staff, but I'd think TP killing is just like any other scam on the server really. While you could argue its unjust, there is a means to avoid it. It's not something that someone can just "spring up" on you out of nowhere, just because you willingly accept the TP request. I think the reason staff are excluded from this is just because they may be in possession of things that the general public isn't exactly enabled to have, take like a staff building something like a map using unique blocks, or something of the sort. Or maybe repairing someones pick. This of course goes back to the fact of just denying the TP, but at the same time you can abuse their necessity of their jobs by asking for help and porting them over to yard, which leads to this whole circumstance. Again, I could be entirely wrong about this, just what seems the most logical explanation to this whole thing.

MrRoryTV

Staff member
Offence: TP Killing
Punishment: Permanent Ban
Description: When you teleport any member to the yard and kill them. You cannot use the teleport command while in the WarZone. If you bypass this general block on the command and teleport a player to your location to solely kill them for their items, you will be punished. If you want to scam someone, it is allowed, however this method is very scummy and hard to distinguish if it's genuine or not unlike other scamming methods.

The rules were updated :)