x69x420x69xd Gang Recruitment

purplepigsfly

HELPER
Staff member
Hey everyone it's purplepigsfly! Currently I am considering adding people to my gang. I am the only one in it and have been since I created it (mainly used it to count my blocks broken). I would like to see if I can get a few more high ranked players in the gang! It wouldn't be serious, just for fun, and you wouldn't need to PvP at all. Mainly the gang would just be a group of well respected high ranked members in the community. Since this is the goal I will be VERY picky about who I select, and honestly may not select anyone (sorry lol)! Good Luck to all who apply and hope to see some knew members in the gang!

- Newly Added Members -
SleeprCell
Razzmus
Angrez

- Current Members -
Leader - purplepigsfly
Officer - SleeprCell
Veteran - Razzmus
Members - Angrez

These would be the requirements:
Name (IGN):
Rank on Server (Must be F1):
Daily Play Time (Play time doesn't matter as long as you're on almost daily):
Daily Mine Time (try to be 1-2hours at the least a day):
God Pick (You should have one in F lol):
God Set/PvP Tools (could care less since we wouldn't be PvPing, unless you wanted too):

Keep in mind this gang is all about the community. I would want it to be a group of individuals that are TRUSTED! If you are caught scamming, TP trapping, or doing any scummy things, this may result in a kick. Furthermore it is also a gang that would not be serious about /g top or pvp stats, although a positive KD would be nice. If this sounds like it applies to you, well APPLY!!! :D

Last edited:

Novo

Accustomed Inmate
Meh, I’m only in E1 but I’m a grinder and pretty known in the community so if you wanna add me even though i’m not F1 inbox me ;)

These would be the requirements:
Name (IGN):isaacsnowsnow
Discord (must have): jefazo#3727
Rank on Server (Must be F1): F1
Daily Play Time (Play time doesn't matter as long as you're on almost daily): I'm on daily
Daily Mine Time (try to be 1-2hours at the least a day):1-3
God Pick (You should have one in F lol):i do not have a gpick (I'm kidding) i have a freeze mir gpick
God Set/PvP Tools (could care less since we wouldn't be PvPing, unless you wanted too):i have a gset

AmusedAngel

Accustomed Inmate
Name (IGN): AmusedAngel
Discord Amused#3479
Rank on Server F1
Daily Play Time Weekdays 2-4 hours Weekends 3-8 Hours
Daily Mine Time Weekdays 1-3 hours Weekends 2-4 hours
God Pick Freeze/Drill and Freeze/Spare
God Set/PvP Tools I don't PVP

Counter

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Name (IGN): CounterSix
Discord (must have): Counter#0001
Rank on Server (Must be F1): F2
Daily Play Time (Play time doesn't matter as long as you're on almost daily): 1-3 hours
Daily Mine Time (try to be 1-2hours at the least a day): 1-2 hours
God Pick (You should have one in F lol): obv
God Set/PvP Tools (could care less since we wouldn't be PvPing, unless you wanted too): multiple sets

Last edited: