Hacked client

Username: KidaHG
Ban Reason: Hacked Client
Using Hacked Client?
Banned by: Moonlightstouch
I just used Player Esp and full bright I dont use Kill aura and other pvp stuff or in mine like nuke crash server etc Idk some of the stuff cuz i only use Player ESP, It's kinda lonely in the mines so i used ESP and i can see npc

Last edited:

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Please follow the appropriate ban appeal format mentioned below, otherwise your appeal cannot be accepted:

1. Minecraft Username:
2. Ban Reason:
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of:
4. Who were you banned by:
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:

Also, since you were banned for hacking, you MUST provide UNCROPPED screenshots of the following files before I can consider your ban appeal:

- .minecraft Folder (in %appdata%)
- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Resource/Texture Packs Folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

Please use a screenshot program such as Lightshot, Gyazo or ShareX (the best one) to upload pictures. If any screenshots are cropped, you will be asked to send pictures again.

You can either post the screenshots in this thread or create a new one.

Using Hacked Client?
I just used Player Esp and full bright I dont use Kill aura and other pvp stuff or in mine like nuke crash server etc Idk some of the stuff cuz i only use Player ESP, It's kinda lonely in the mines so i used ESP and i can see npc

I just edit it sorry

Attachments

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
You still need to provide uncropped screenshots of the files that I asked of you in my previous message. I would also like you to improve your reason to be unbanned since Player ESP is still an unfair advantage and more importantly, you were using a hacked client that gave you the ability to use other unfair advantages, even if you were choosing not to use them.

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Using Hacked Client?

I just edit it sorry
Your screenshots need to be UNCROPPED. This means that your entire screen is captured, including the task bar at the bottom of your screen. Cropped screenshots are not acceptable.

I also do not need screenshots of your installations on the Minecraft launcher, I have asked the following files from you:

- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Once again, I don't need a screenshot of your installations on your Minecraft launcher. I still need the following files from you:

- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

And I'm still waiting for you to provide a better reason to be unbanned.

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Can you upload an updated and uncropped screenshot of your Recycling Bin? I see there's a message at the top saying "Working on it..." which implies that it's trying to load the contents of it rather than your Recycling Bin being empty.

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
I've noticed that you were currently using what I believe to be an Auto Clicker when you took those screenshots, so that will have to be deleted. Once it's been deleted, please upload updated and uncropped screenshots of the necessary files:

- Mods Folder
- Version Folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

I used the hack client cause the hacked client have a full bright and i can see some players if they in my mine if they're in the mine I can help them with the adv or going to another mine Sometimes i give a1-a4 players 50,000 in game money and I also help the some player if there's a bug I just tell them to go to discord or just wait for a couple of mins or rejoin the game if its still glitchy I tell them to restart minecraft or the computer I sometimes give 300k some of the C-E mine rank players

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
There are other clients that give you full bright, such as Lunar Client and BadLion Client (which are both allowed), hacked clients aren't the only ways to get full bright. You also don't need Player ESP in order to see players that are in your mine. You can just go to the top of the mine and look around or even wait until the mine reset since everybody in the mine gets teleported to the top.

To me, it sounds like you're trying to justify your actions rather than being apologetic for them. I'll give you one last chance to provide me with a better reason to be unbanned, or I'll be asking you to appeal at a later date.