How to find a secret chamber ;D! (tips and tricks)

Uni

Accustomed Inmate
Well I have the greatest tip to finding secret chambers without having to mine all the walls out.

All you do is break 1 hole go down the bedrock then do it 4 spaces apart and keep going round until you finally find one!.

Thanks niam for telling me this ;)

PsyKick

Veteran Inmate
Well I have the greatest tip to finding secret chambers without having to mine all the walls out.

All you do is break 1 hole go down the bedrock then do it 4 spaces apart and keep going round until you finally find one!.

How will I know whether I am 4 blocks apart from the walls when I have to turn?

So i actually find alot of chambers a few blocks above bedrock, and i just dig a 1x3(3 high) and i usually find a chamber , i agree about the part about going around like that tho

Jefsweatsgames

Accustomed Inmate
I usually dig every 5 blocks instead of every 4. Makes sense since the hole is about 5x5 blocks wide. Also, if you wanna get back to the top in a prison that isn't your current prison, lets say alcatraz, just suffocate yourself in gravel and it'll take you to the top. Simple!

Yay

Accustomed Inmate
I usually dig every 5 blocks instead of every 4. Makes sense since the hole is about 5x5 blocks wide. Also, if you wanna get back to the top in a prison that isn't your current prison, lets say alcatraz, just suffocate yourself in gravel and it'll take you to the top. Simple!
./warp a ./warp b ./warp c ./warp d
you get it