Accepted IsThisClean Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username: IsThisClean

Ban Reason: Illegal Deals

Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of? No.

Who were you banned by: PatP

Why do you believe you should be unbanned? I understand that what I did was far more than a mistake, after having been staff for a couple months and having been a player on the server for over a year, I knew that what I did was wrong. Yet I did it anyways. I am truly sorry for what I've done, my actions hurt the overall integrity and respect of the staff team and the server as a whole. However, I feel like I have contributed more to the server than I have hurt, from being a moderator and ensuring that the server is fair and a safe place for players to helping Cake and Phil fix the duping episode following the BBQ Blowout Event. While I will no longer be able to contribute to the server via the staff team, I feel like I could contribute by remaining an active player in the community. Again, I am truly sorry for what I have done and I hope that people can look past my actions and how they have reflected on myself and the server. I can assure you that this will never happen again.

CakeSpace

ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Hello IsThisClean.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the long delay on handling this appeal. It wasn't something I could make a decision about easily, as it's a very serious situation. You were previously a Moderator and we appreciate all the work you put into the Server whether it was Chat Moderation, Ticket Handling or various other tasks. Everything you did was definitely appreciated. However, in your time being a Staff member we were alerted of you doing Illegal Deals, which you more than know not to do and yet did it regardless.

You're definitely correct when you say that you hurt the overall integrity and respect of the Staff Team and that is not something we appreciate. I fail to understand why you would risk your position for something needless as Pickaxes or other items. Perhaps you thought that you wouldn't get caught, or something else. Regardless, I can see that you're truly sorry for your actions. You have been nothing other than patient and understanding from your time as Staff and right now.

I have talked over your punishment with Pat, and we feel like you deserve a second chance. There will not be any special conditions for your unban, such as not allowing you to IRL deal anymore or anything like that. I will however state that you will not be Staff again on JailBreakMC.

I truly hope you have reflected on yourself and your actions, and understood that you should follow the Rules regardless. If you are to be permanently banned again, you will not be unbanned.

Your account should now be unbanned, and please make sure to follow the Server Rules.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.