It's time to holster this gun. (Why I resigned)

bbgunftw

Accustomed Inmate
Yes, I have resigned. Lots of confusion going around on why "3 mod+'s resigned in 1 day". Although I will not speak upon why the others have resigned, I will explain why I have (As I haven't even told staff-chat to why I have). To put it simply, I have resigned because my friend DerpAakaz has resigned. He has been my friend for a very long time, and I want to support him in everything he does.

I have made more friends then I can name from this whole JailbreakMC experience. To name a few people who have been very kind to me, and very nice: DerpAakaz (obv), IrishScotty, DerpTigerz, minymose, Erwin108, Anonymous san, Cookieeat, Leo, Just, Rep, Dallas, literally anyone in hearts or Derps, I love you all (Also don't mess with any of those people or this gun will be mad ). About being staff, I loved every single part of it. Especially the start where it is very exciting. I recommend applying for staff if you are interested because it is a load of fun and the community is amazing. The only negative side about being staff is not being able to participate in events, and getting a ton of PM's. And I mean a ton. Up until this past month, I have signed every cell, and every pick that everyone has asked me to sign and am happy everyone liked me enough to sign their stuff. I will still play the server and hope to still be inside the community as JailBreakMc has been the most fun I've ever had in my life! My PM's are always open, and I will be more than happy to talk to anyone. Stay positive!

P.S: Throwback to the video I made on YouTube, "Nacato's head releasing the new mob arena update" (Click here to see the video). I have recorded a lot of funny moments over the past year on jailbreak, and hope to edit it into a compilation for friends and anybody to see. (Also be excited for the Leo retard compilation that WILL be coming if anybody knows what that is ).

xWafless

Accustomed Inmate
Yes, I have resigned. Lots of confusion going around on why "3 mod+'s resigned in 1 day". Although I will not speak upon why the others have resigned, I will explain why I have (As I haven't even told staff-chat to why I have). To put it simply, I have resigned because my friend DerpAakaz has resigned. He has been my friend for a very long time, and I want to support him in everything he does.

I have made more friends then I can name from this whole JailbreakMC experience. To name a few people who have been very kind to me, and very nice: DerpAakaz (obv), IrishScotty, DerpTigerz, minymose, Erwin108, Anonymous san, Cookieeat, Leo, Just, Rep, Dallas, literally anyone in hearts or Derps, I love you all (Also don't mess with any of those people or this gun will be mad ). About being staff, I loved every single part of it. Especially the start where it is very exciting. I recommend applying for staff if you are interested because it is a load of fun and the community is amazing. The only negative side about being staff is not being able to participate in events, and getting a ton of PM's. And I mean a ton. Up until this past month, I have signed every cell, and every pick that everyone has asked me to sign and am happy everyone liked me enough to sign their stuff. I will still play the server and hope to still be inside the community as JailBreakMc has been the most fun I've ever had in my life! My PM's are always open, and I will be more than happy to talk to anyone. Stay positive!

P.S: Throwback to the video I made on YouTube, "Nacato's head releasing the new mob arena update" (Click here to see the video). I have recorded a lot of funny moments over the past year on jailbreak, and hope to edit it into a compilation for friends and anybody to see. (Also be excited for the Leo retard compilation that WILL be coming if anybody knows what that is ).
Well said my friend, well said. We'll all miss you!!! <3

I think it goes without saying but we are all going to miss you. I don’t know or expect you to remember that time you helped me when I was going through a really tough time struggling with my depression but thank you for that, I don’t know what I would have done without you <3

I’m already tearing up :(