January 18th, 2021 - Daily Advancements!

CakeSpace

ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
DAILY ADVANCEMENTS
Daily Advancements have now been released! To keep it short, how this works is that every Mine Ward ranging from A -> F Mine will receive one Daily Advancement for every player in that mine ward to complete. Once the advancement has been complete, you will be able to claim the reward which will vary depending on which mine ward you are currently in.

How do I see the Daily Advancements? You can access your Daily Advancements by doing /adv and clicking on the clock icon. This will display all six prison wards Daily Advancements, look through and find the one(s) that you are able to do and when you do, hover over it and it will display the advancement objective, advancement progress & rewards for completing this advancement.

How do Daily Advancements work? Mine Wards A Mine -> F Mine will give players one Daily Advancement per day and will cycle out to a different one per day which players will be given a set amount of time (24 hours) to complete for rewards. Players are able to do any Daily Advancement that correspond to their current mine rank or below. This means that if you are in D Mine, you are able to complete D, C, B & A Daily Advancements, however you cannot do E or F.

What do I do after I completed my Daily Advancements? Once you have completed, it should no longer show up in your /adv menu, this is a way to verify you have completed that Daily Advancement. Your reward for completing this advancement can be found in your /rewards menu, the item representing the reward that you need to click will mention Daily Advancements in the item name.

Why are there no Prestige Daily Advancements? Players that are in prestige 1-15 do not have any Prestige Daily Advancements, however we will likely add them in the future.

A MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$7,500 IGM
x1 Green Key
x2 Rare Mine Air Strikes
x64 Cooked Chicken

B MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$40,000 IGM
x1 Yellow Key
x5 Rare Mine Air Strikes

C MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$82,000 IGM
x1 Orange Key
x2 Epic Mine Air Strikes

D MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$280,000 IGM
x1 Red Key
x5 Epic Mine Air Strikes

E MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$1,000,000 IGM
x1 Blue Key
x2 Legendary Mine Air Strikes

F MINE DAILY ADVANCEMENT REWARDS
$1,750,000 IGM
x1 Purple Key
x1 MINEDOZER Bomb

If you have any suggestions for new Daily Advancements, Daily Advancements Rewards & any changes regarding any of the current Daily Advancements, please feel free to let us know on Discord! Join our Discord by clicking HERE