ok but like what happened to titanmc

where on earth is titanmc, you cant just have thousands of kids donate thousands of dollars to just shut down an entire server with no warning then open up a whole other one. I just want answers.

It probably died down, there is no reason to upkeep a server which has died long ago. They probably didnt have enough resources to keep it up either.

MercuryGaming

Accustomed Inmate
OIMG OMG i just scammed someone and they had to give 50 irl money for 2 mil cash and i didnt even give the cash haha and he say he report me LOL plz no ban senpai

Everyone that has answered this question that I have seen have all said that it was shutdown most likely due to a EULA violation through offering kits that provided an advantage in exchange for IRL cash. Hence why this server only offers cosmetic kits, and cosmetic items.

Ayaan

Accustomed Inmate
MG OMG i just scammed someone and they had to give 50 irl money for 2 mil cash and i didnt even give the cash haha and he say he report me LOL plz no ban se
Ur asking to get banned. I’m not staff or anything I’m just warning you that IRL scamming is abnnable for life if ur lucky ull get of with a warning but again it’s nit my decision

Guess

Veteran Inmate
Addressing the people here who are asking for refunds.

- No, this can not happen. Most of that money was spent on maintaing the server, updates, server costs etc.
- You got what you purchased and used it for however long the server stayed up for.
- This would create debt and possibly cause other servers such as this one to be shutdown with so many refunds.

Addressing the people here who are asking for refunds.

- No, this can not happen. Most of that money was spent on maintaing the server, updates, server costs etc.
- You got what you purchased and used it for however long the server stayed up for.
- This would create debt and possibly cause other servers such as this one to be shutdown with so many refunds.
Not saying i want a refund, just compensation, like free igm or a rank.

If they begin giving everyone who bought a rank a compensation then it wouldn't be special actually having a rank in itself. And they need a way of income, rather than giving out new ranks to people who bought ranks on older servers.

Agent

Veteran Inmate
But why would they compensate anything? It clearly stated in the T&C when you purchased an item from the Titan MC store that this was legible to happen. Also, this server is called JailBreak MC not Titan MC. They are different servers.
Cheers.

But why would they compensate anything? It clearly stated in the T&C when you purchased an item from the Titan MC store that this was legible to happen. Also, this server is called JailBreak MC not Titan MC. They are different servers.
Cheers.
This is true, if servers don't pull enough money or people on it they usually shut them down because it is a waste of money. Most servers die off, that's why they state that it could be shut down. Sure you wasted money on a rank then it be shut down. But by the time it shuts down you probably had enough time with the rank or whatever you bought.

i agree mostly because i spent over $150 on this server and i would at least some kind of compensation.
As a former staff member of TitanMC, I suppose I can shed a bit of light on what happened with the best of my knowledge. Note that I am not affiliated with this server or the people who manage it anymore so my word isn't official. To start, TitanMC's player count started to dwindle down. There wasn't any real point keeping up a server with a player base of 20 people and as previously stated by another player, servers do have a cost to them. Another thing is it takes time and manpower to continue to run a server. I'm sure it's hard enough for the people who manage JailBreakMC and a multitude of other servers. They have better things to do with their time like run JailBreakMC and Pitforge. I get you spent money on TitanMC but that money you spent was a donation. I get you did because of the perks you gained from donating but there is a difference between a donation and a purchase. TitanMC and JailBreakMC are two different servers. Your donation to one server doesn't give you perks on another. If you donated to GtaMC before it's revamp and started playing afterwards, you'll still have your rank as its still the same server.

You do realize that every minecraft server is just a cash grab by the owners? They make bank then make a new server and repeat. Super sad but that's what minecraft is unless you go play modded alone. Garbage system