Serious Question

i know that im perm banned but is there anyway i can get unbanned if so please do tell me as i am really desperate to play this server again. i will literally do anything just to play the server

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
This response comes with the assumption I'm making that your IGN is VoXtty. Your last punishment states "Rule Violation (Do not appeal)". Because of this you will remain banned on the server and you will not be allow to appeal this ban. Any appeals you do create will be immediately denied.

moonlightstouch

MODERATOR+
Staff member
Doesn't matter if you are genuinely sorry for your actions (although at least you're acknowledging that you were in the wrong, that's always good). A no appeal is a no appeal and there are no exceptions.

Doesn't matter if you are genuinely sorry for your actions (although at least you're acknowledging that you were in the wrong, that's always good). A no appeal is a no appeal and there are no exceptions.
im going to be honest the only reason im trying so hard and acting like an never stopping brat is that i want to show the staff team i changed, and i want one more chance to finally prove i can be a good person who is nice and wont do any of that stuff ever again