ViperBayonet - Ban Appeal

Username: ViperBayonet
Banned for: Illegal Deal (Paypal)
Proof: Screenshots sent into CakeSpace
Banned by: CakeSpace
Why do you believe you should be unbanned:

Hi CakeSpace, First off I'd like to apologize for doing an illegal deal. It was wrong of me to consider going through with it let alone completing one. During my time being banned on the server, I have re-familiarized myself with all of the server rules to ensure I am up to date on the rules and guidelines set by the server. I would like another chance to play on Jailbreak again and I promise you this won't happen again. I have taken this punishment as a life lesson that no wrongdoing goes unpunished and I promise to adhere to all the rules if I am unbanned. Looking back on my ban, I truly regret my actions as all of my hard work of collecting cosmetics, grinding my individual stats, as well as my market now have all been in vain as I threw that all away by doing an illegal deal. I sincerely hope you will forgive my actions and allow me one last chance to play on the server again. I enjoy the community and many friends I have made on the server and would like to be given a chance to show them as well as the staff team that I have changed.

Sincerely,
ViperBayonet

CakeSpace

ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Hello ViperBayonet.

I'll be honest, I'm not particularly a fan of your reasoning to be unbanned. The issue I have is that you say you have re-familiarized yourself with the Rules making it seem like you didn't know and/or forgot the punishment for Illegal Deals. A player like you 100% knew the Rules as you are part of the gang named Straws whom the Leader is now a Senior Moderator here, so you saying that you have re-familiarized yourself with the Rules already makes me dislike this appeal.

I do however appreciate you saying that you truly regret your actions and understand that no wrongdoing goes unpunished, however realistically I am going to need some better reasons for you to be unbanned along with the reasoning as to why you did an Illegal Deal when knowing the correct punishment for it.

Hi Cake,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I mentioned I re-familiarized myself with the rules to ensure you and the staff team that I **will not** break any rules if I am given a second chance. I did not mean to imply that I was not aware it was bannable. I made a mistake and I am very sorry for my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong, I truly regret deciding to do an illegal thinking that I would get away with it. I got carried away after getting an IRL deal for emerald on my alt and became greedy. I did an illegal for a mir7 as well as me loaning him thinking I could bend the rules but as I found out the hard way, you cant. I am looking forward to being able to put this behind me and move forward having learned an important life lesson that no wrongdoing goes unpunished. I assure you and the staff team that I will abide by all the rules. Thank you for responding to my appeal Cake, I hope you will give me a second chance so I can show you that I have learned from this experience and can prove to you that I am one to keep my word.

Sincerely, ViperBayonet